[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Brian9824 wrote:
So this is my current gear. I'm running T13/T14 maps atm and I do die occassionally from getting caught in multiple attacks at once and if i misstep during boss fights but overall there hasnt been a map I can't complete.

I have around 4 ex to my name, and trying to see where to get the most bang for my buck with investing in gear.

You can start by buying a 6l robe for 3ex and change :)
"
wrajjt wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:
So this is my current gear. I'm running T13/T14 maps atm and I do die occassionally from getting caught in multiple attacks at once and if i misstep during boss fights but overall there hasnt been a map I can't complete.

I have around 4 ex to my name, and trying to see where to get the most bang for my buck with investing in gear.

You can start by buying a 6l robe for 3ex and change :)

Yeah was hoping that there was something I could invest in next for less investment. Like i know most of my gear could be a little better statwise, but it's at the point where upgrading it gets expensive. I got super lucky finding that helmet as it is.

This guide is great! This is my first time playing a totem build and so far is being really fun.I tried looking for a changelog and could not find it. Have you considered adding a changelog? It becomes easier to come back and check for new info. Thanks for the guide btw, its super informative and easy to follow.
Last edited by Konashi on Mar 25, 2020, 9:58:10 AM
Much like the rest looking for upgrades to defense and damage any replies to help with gems/ gear or tips on simulacrum boss fight(wave 20 boss) let me know thanks!

the hat just seems too good although its another unique. The amount of life , es , mana its usually about 100-200 each more then any other hat at the cost of resists. Also it gives over 1k armor and es.
Current pob:
https://pastebin.com/58KQ6hP8
avg hit 210k , skill hit dmg 391k
life 3156 mana 2011 es 1327
Last edited by rageface1355 on Mar 25, 2020, 10:20:17 AM
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Yeah was hoping that there was something I could invest in next for less investment. Like i know most of my gear could be a little better statwise, but it's at the point where upgrading it gets expensive. I got super lucky finding that helmet as it is.

Your gear actually isn't that bad. You have the enchants that matter also.
I'd say the next thing to get is the 6L Soul Mantle.
But if you're still dying it has to either be your play style or your mobility.
I would highly suggest ditching Flame Dash and Faster Casting for Dash and Second Wind. Once you get those 2 gems leveled up a bit they are much better.
Also I would swap that Blood of the Karui flask for Wise Oak if your cold res is highest. ANd your other life flask isn't even rolled. Roll it for an instant Freeze immunity, just roll the instant part and use the menagerie to put the freeze mod on it.Easy Peasy.

And use the Glassblowers on them to make them all 20% quality.
Last edited by Gulch on Mar 25, 2020, 10:59:49 AM
So I kind have just been free balling my fp totems haha... ive hit a million shaper dps per totem (1.3 million with flasks. only chilled, power charges checked in pob) and I'm currently sitting on 13 exalts.

I'm unsure what the next step is for me.

Been following pob mostly for dps but idk if its worth dropping inc crit strikes in lieu of faster casting, it is a substantial dps boost while diamond flask is up but idk if its worth it. I had a 30 projectile speed helm i rolled with a couple essence and ended up with a better helm then current but it felt like totems were slower activating without cast on helm so I sold it for 8ex. Wondering if I should invest in a 40% fp dmg helm as it is technically more overall dps but only very little.

Should I invest in bottled faith? or cinderswallow? save for +1 skills mantle?

Any pros care to have a peek? :)

/edit/update

Grabbed a crit cinderswallow and 21/23 inc crit dmg. overall 250k boost during flasks. Still have 9ex so i guess ill start saving for +1 mantle or +2 proj mantle.
Last edited by RushingService on Mar 25, 2020, 12:43:07 PM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Your gear actually isn't that bad. You have the enchants that matter also.
I'd say the next thing to get is the 6L Soul Mantle.
But if you're still dying it has to either be your play style or your mobility.
I would highly suggest ditching Flame Dash and Faster Casting for Dash and Second Wind. Once you get those 2 gems leveled up a bit they are much better.
Also I would swap that Blood of the Karui flask for Wise Oak if your cold res is highest. ANd your other life flask isn't even rolled. Roll it for an instant Freeze immunity, just roll the instant part and use the menagerie to put the freeze mod on it.Easy Peasy.

And use the Glassblowers on them to make them all 20% quality.

Yeah i'm upgrading my flasks tonight. I actually just found the blood of the karui which is why i have been using it till now.

I'll grab the 6l mantle and update all my flasks tonight and level dash and second wind in my off hand.

Typically most of the deaths are my fault and most occur during delirium encounters when I get caught by projectiles.
For advice on defense to do 20/20 Simul check the last video of Wallach on youtube, i just dropped 1 essence worm and zealot and went back to the old passives and went up to 4200HP/1400ES 2700 mana and i can 20/20 easy.

Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Mar 25, 2020, 2:18:20 PM
I am currently using a cold cluster jewel with Disorienting Display. Does anybody know, if the Totems can also apply blind? From my testing it does not seem to be the case.
However it looks like Blind is applied by casting Frostbite, so it might be worth for me to stick to Frostbite instead of Projectile Weakness as a curse. I don't have a Pandemonius so Disorienting Display is currently my only source of applying Blind and it seems to help survivability.
Last edited by CaramonGaming on Mar 25, 2020, 2:43:15 PM
If you can make 20/20 runs it's actually very profitable, just did 3 run, 1000c profit without jewel and gear.

Now time to watch a movie and sell some stuff lol

https://ibb.co/VMH4FZQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info