[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Can be used with Frostbolt? What`s better ? Frostbolt or Freezing Pulse?
can someone look into my builds to see what should I improve next?
I feel like my dmg is too low.. I am doing T11~T13 maps now.

Last edited by weston326 on Mar 23, 2020, 1:39:14 AM
I'm running both zealotry and hatred. What would be the choices of watcher's eye?
IGN: NukeInc
So I had a corrupt room and gem corrupt room in temple like 1st time in long time.

got 21/0 FP gem and this chest corruption . . .

not sure if worth top 6 link?

Any advice on defense would be much appreciated. This league has been crazy so far for me.

My damage is great, but my defense is becoming concerning.
I have like 3.5k HP 1.5k ES and 3k mana. capped res. But I'm starting to get random 1 shots in T11 and higher maps.

Should I just try and get my HP higher? Or is there something else I'm overlooking?

Thanks in advance.
I'm really curious about the Elder Essence Worm + Mark of the Shaper combo.

On PoB I'm getting less dps than with two essence with Hatred + Zealotry.
I did make the one essence worm as a elder in PoB, is there something I'm missing, does pob not calculate dps properly? pob has been letting me down lately with its calculations for a handful of builds. I feel like it should do more damage though.
My PoB did show me a difference of ~200k more dps per Totem with the Eldered Essence Worm and Mark of the Shaper Combo compared to the Hatred/Zealotry one.

But I could be wrong there since I am a PoB noob. I definitly notice the difference tho.

It took me ~500 scouring orbs and chance orbs. Lucky I suppose... If i would have gotten a malachais I would have not tried it again ^^
Last edited by Suarez88 on Mar 23, 2020, 8:32:46 AM
When I tested the mark of the shaper stats in my PoB it was a net loss in dps, are you disabling zealotry in the skills page after you swap the setup? because mine didnt disable automatically so it was still providing the zealotry buff in my calculated dps, even though the gem wasn't equipped.
The large amount of increased spell damage on Shaper's Mark might be overvalued if you aren't accounting for curses and self-flagellation in the PoB. Large Increased is better than small More if you don't have much yet. Having the extra life is nice, though.
I started this season with your holy flame and then respecc'd into freezing pulse. I am getting into T14-16 maps now, but am having issues with survivability. Especially on bosses when I can't have 100% up time. I feel like my gear is comparable, and feel like I am missing something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info