[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Also using this build. Next upgrade I think is going to be a better wand, because I somehow get rid of all my currency before I come even close to Atziri's Reflection :')

"
KoenKolko wrote:
Also using this build. Next upgrade I think is going to be a better wand, because I somehow get rid of all my currency before I come even close to Atziri's Reflection :')

A quick,cheap and minor upgrade is to Bless those Kikazaru rings, then maybe that opens the door to a different belt that doesn't have Lightning Res on it?
Sorry if it's been asked somewhere on 127 pages, but your written guide and 'lab' skill trees in pob do not match the 'lvl 95' pob tree and the one on poe website. However I can't find any respect part in you guide. So how is it supposed to be?
"
Alex_Spiegel wrote:
Sorry if it's been asked somewhere on 127 pages, but your written guide and 'lab' skill trees in pob do not match the 'lvl 95' pob tree and the one on poe website. However I can't find any respect part in you guide. So how is it supposed to be?

What differences are you referring to? I haven't looked,but am just now doing this build, it's served me well for the past 3-4 leagues so if there are changes I'd like to know lol.
"
Gulch wrote:
"
KoenKolko wrote:

A quick,cheap and minor upgrade is to Bless those Kikazaru rings, then maybe that opens the door to a different belt that doesn't have Lightning Res on it?

That was a pretty good idea.
"
Alex_Spiegel wrote:

Wallach change his build a little bit due to the new jewels in delirium, you can follow my passive it's pretty much standard new build. The difference is the jewels north west of mind over matter node we used 10 points there for the new jewels, You can see the passive on my build. If you want to go old style from the guide it's also good. The 2 jewel needed for the new build is around 70c/1ex of invest depending on the day
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Mar 24, 2020, 2:11:51 PM
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:

Wallach change his build a little bit due to the new jewels in delirium, you can follow my passive it's pretty much standard new build. The difference is the jewels north west of mind over matter node we used 10 points there for the new jewels, You can see the passive on my build. If you want to go old style from the guide it's also good. The 2 jewel needed for the new build is around 70c/1ex of invest depending on the day

It's also the rightmost part of the tree. Where Written in Blood and Doomcast are. The written guide tells to get these, but Doomcast for example is not in any of pob stages at all.

So this frustrates me a bit, I don't know what to follow, a written guide, a 'lab' skill tree or a 'lvl 95' skill tree.
I've been toying around in PoB some more after getting my Atziri's, and I think it may be possible to make a large Cold jewel worthwhile, at least once you are in the high budget setup. Vengeful Commander with the 30% increased effect of Hatred becomes an option, so I think you could either run a 2 notable with Blanketed Snow that also rolls something like +2/3% cast speed with Cold skills in the minors, or a 3 notable with something like Prismatic Heart or Disorienting Display, along with 2 jewel sockets. That will give you the extra jewel socket for Watcher's Eye (or a regular rare jewel until you can get one) and still be worthwhile compared to the regular skill tree options. Medium/Small options don't really change in either case I think, and I still prefer the curse medium for unnerve/culling on curses since we'd rather get help with bosses/single target than map clear in most cases.
"
KoenKolko wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
"
KoenKolko wrote:

That was a pretty good idea.

Sweet!
"
Alex_Spiegel wrote:
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:

It's also the rightmost part of the tree. Where Written in Blood and Doomcast are. The written guide tells to get these, but Doomcast for example is not in any of pob stages at all.

So this frustrates me a bit, I don't know what to follow, a written guide, a 'lab' skill tree or a 'lvl 95' skill tree.

I cleaned up the PoB import a little and will try to clean up the leveling tips when I can. I don't go over to the Written in Blood / Doomcast section anymore to free up points for cluster jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info