[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I will have level 90 soon ... tell me, what about passive tree ? not worth nodes as Lethal Assault, Coordination , ... ?

I have to go to new Cluster Jewel ?
"
Mantleting wrote:
What kind of jewels are people using? i have tried rolling a few, settled on this so far:

notable is 30 ele dmg / 10 all res

notable is 50 crit/15 multi , oither one is useless

notable is 8% life, 0.5% life regen and 10 % life regen every 5 sec for 1 sec

For the medium cluster, I've been using this:

Repeater: 30% increased Projectile Damage, 8% increased Attack and Cast Speed

Streamlined: 20% increased Projectile Damage, 30% increased Projectile Speed
I feel like the build is really coming together, even without Atziri's.
In 2 levels my build will look like this: https://pastebin.com/qZZGnjxf

I listened to OP and skipped the large cluster. I think we miss out on too much good stuff on the tree to spend that many points.

Halfway to Atziri's, that will be my next upgrade.
i'm well advanced but my damage feels low compare to last season, don't know why. i went with life jewel and it get's me at 3850/1300 wich is like last season. Heres where i am atm, if you see a weakness/mistake on my part i'd appreciate the input. tooltip at 100k/300k when i put the sauce. PoB at 495k/totem.

still clearing T16 juiced up to the max well but die enough to be stuck at lev 90, tried 2 simulac went 19/20 both time, just cannot kill 2 boss at the same time.

Is it possible to get level 6 reward in simul? i always get lev 5 and I feel like i kill pretty much all i can.

Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Mar 22, 2020, 5:29:09 PM
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
i'm well advanced but my damage feels low compare to last season, don't know why. i went with life jewel and it get's me at 3850/1300 wich is like last season. Heres where i am atm, if you see a weakness/mistake on my part i'd appreciate the input. tooltip at 100k/300k when i put the sauce. PoB at 495k/totem.

Looks like you went to Atziri's setup pretty fast. I think your next steps should probably be to upgrade boots so you can farm a 10% penetration enchant from Uber Lab, get a level 21 Freezing Pulse, and maybe swap out Flash Freeze on the amulet for Heartseeker to get some more critical multiplier. After that consider maybe working on an influenced helmet.

It looks like you went up to Written in Blood since you are kind of light on eHP, but I think it might be better to respec out and just pick up Melding and the remaining minor in Purity of Flesh. That would free up 1 more skill point for similar eHP which you could afford to run a 3 point small life cluster up top.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:

Looks like you went to Atziri's setup pretty fast. I think your next steps should probably be to upgrade boots so you can farm a 10% penetration enchant from Uber Lab, get a level 21 Freezing Pulse, and maybe swap out Flash Freeze on the amulet for Heartseeker to get some more critical multiplier. After that consider maybe working on an influenced helmet.

It looks like you went up to Written in Blood since you are kind of light on eHP, but I think it might be better to respec out and just pick up Melding and the remaining minor in Purity of Flesh. That would free up 1 more skill point for similar eHP which you could afford to run a 3 point small life cluster up top.

Thx very much Wallach!! Yeah i bought atziri asap at 16x before the market explode yesterday (dropped a fiend div card that helped a lot) I will follow your advice and path to my upgrade, i appreciate it!!

I finally finished a 20/20 Simul, was A LOT easier without 2 boss on wave 20 and the damage was only ruff on last 2 waves (had to pop RF). On exilence I'm averaging 400c profit per run (without gear drops) made 3 runs so far. It's kinda good (kinda since you have to resell a lot of currency/frag/etc). Maybe will be the new money maker instead of blight maps... But it's A LOT more stressfull!

Thx again!
Thanks Wallach for the Guide, i finally took it as a starter and oh Boi what a league.

Thanks to warcry for pointing out your 3.9 character.

I chanced an Essence Worm and bought a Mark of the shaper. The difference is really noticable.

Double corrupted my soul mantle as well, did not brick but unfortunately not enough luck :D

Will upgrade my amulet next, probably to Pandemonious. And i definitly need to change my cluster jewels. I am squishy as fuck.
How many chance orbs did that take? :O

I've started doing T16 consistently (I've had slow atlas prog this league) and I'm destroying maps EXCEPT two cases: shaper/elder bosses (they are one-shotting me or close too damn often), and silly layouts like primordial blocks (I go on the skinny bridge and they all shoot me at once). I can probably solve both issues by being more cautious, but I had a terrible time against Eradicator where I think the totems messed with his targeting and my whole arena side suddenly blew up. He was harder than Sirus!

Anyway looks like I barely missed the boat for cheaper Atziri mirror... not sure if it'll continue to climb or I should wait for a dip.

Edit: Also, I replaced the curse medium jewel with the projectile one. The culling strike wasn't reliable enough having to proc it with a hit (I think Frost Bomb is our only way, it doesn't seem to carry through to our totems, it was awkward against tougher guys like Minotaur).
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Mar 22, 2020, 9:58:57 PM
I'm finding the build to be pretty rippy.

Made it to 93 so far mapping on T15/T16s, but its often 1 step forward, 1 step back with the deaths. My leveling pushes have generally involved 50-75% delving and getting lucky with not dying for a stretch.

What I've found helps:
- Pandemonious
- CWDT - Immortal Call - Enfeeble
- Basalt Flask instead of Silver Flask

Still doing 600k/totem DPS, so map clear and bossing is fine. Have also done up to A7 Sirus.

If anyone has any other tips on survivability, please share! Finding it considerably more painful to level than my last league's builds (necro, ice nova coc assassin, etc.).
Hi, I have a simple question since I´m new here and I´m building my first totem character (and my second in total).
I have two wands:
1- the first one with "+38% increased spell damage", "+57% increased spell damage" and "+20% increased cold damage".
2- The second one only with "+27% increased spell damage" "+23% increased cast speed" and some added ice damage to spells.

The thing is that with the DPS tool from the game the second wand has a better DPS than the first one. How does this DPS tool work? Does the "increased spell damage" show on the DPS tool or it doesn´t?

I tryed with the "increased elemental damage gem" and there is no boost on the DPS. Can someone explain this to me? I know it´s silly, but i want to know if those mods of increased spell damage apply to the totems event if it doesn´t show any boost on the DPS tool.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info