[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Tried my first delirium orbed map with a cheap orb. Had a few legion enemies with empty life bars that just wouldn't die even though they were frozen and taking many hits. Not sure if this is a bug with totems or a bug in general, anyone else seen it?
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
Tried my first delirium orbed map with a cheap orb. Had a few legion enemies with empty life bars that just wouldn't die even though they were frozen and taking many hits. Not sure if this is a bug with totems or a bug in general, anyone else seen it?

I've seen this happen once myself. I think it is a bug with certain Legion mobs if they get the "Vengeful Stalker" Delirium effect. I just dropped some totems to distract them and left them behind. They're supposed to have on-death effects I think but something stops it from working with those Legion mobs so they just get stuck at 1 HP.
Yes, they had that mod. Luckily only 3 of them! And not the big shield guys (they made short work of me).
How do you get "Atziri's Reflection" so fast? The price is at the moment by 16+ex.

Is " Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield " a usefull item or is it better to go for a second weapon?
Last edited by the_Arkain on Mar 21, 2020, 7:02:26 AM
"
lgy22106 wrote:
What multi mods should I do for this wand?

And what are next steps for rest of my gear?

Appreciate the help!

awakenend gems and +1 on soul mantle, mark of the shaper opal ring with a elder influenced essence worm ring
Last edited by warcry16 on Mar 21, 2020, 9:07:35 AM
"
Millennium wrote:
"
Marka1613 wrote:
I've got almost 200k damage on my tooltip, how do I increase the damage even more?

Did you drop a mirror on day 1 or something? what the hell is up with that gear lol, and I thought I had good gear. (100k tooltip atm)

yep, dropp mirror in t11 map
Feel like my post on page 120 got lost in the abyss, hopefully build gurus could still help me out! ;_;
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/diesdasdinge/characters

my single target damage sucks on t14+, what are the best things I could upgrade to get some more damage?
Just got to my first Sirius fight and killed him using 4 portals. Deaths were only two the last phase and I fucked up big time two times more or less running face first into attacks and laser beams.

Damage seems fine, yeah it takes some minutes to kill Sirius but it is fine and with totems I had enough time to concentrate on the attacks and dodge.

Map clear is still insane, single target damage is ok but last league I played a arc/ball lightning miner which melted bosses on a budget.

Currently just collecting currency and I will see what I will upgrade next. Still need a better amulet, maybe weapons (don't want to invest that much because planning to go Atziri's Reflection), also awakened gems, probably will get a Awakened Added Cold Damage and start leveling it.

Really glad I chose this build as a starter.
how did you craft the amulet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info