[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

What is better for second curse, Proj Weakness or Assassin's Mark? My dex allows for lvl 15 proj weakness max...
I've got almost 200k damage on my tooltip, how do I increase the damage even more?
What are the best clusters for this build?
"
Marka1613 wrote:
I've got almost 200k damage on my tooltip, how do I increase the damage even more?

Did you drop a mirror on day 1 or something? what the hell is up with that gear lol, and I thought I had good gear. (100k tooltip atm)
Hello, guys! This is currently my gear

What would be the next upgrade? Been trying to find a +1 soul mantle, but currently none at the market.

Is it worth using bottled faith instead of diamond flask for this build?
"
Marka1613 wrote:

You kinda don't need to at the point, I did all (uber/Aw8 etc) last league with 226k tootltip, 800k tooltip when i put the sauce. 3M/Totem POB

You can get zealot on a 2nd essence ring and a 100ex prismatic jewel of cold pen and hatred cold dam. +2 proj corrupt 6 link chest, +50% chill dam glove, 10% elem pen on boots, -9% res pen helmet/30 pulse speed etc... check the guide

Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Mar 20, 2020, 3:08:13 PM

Large: Arcane Heroism + Burden Projection (8 passives)
Medium: Wish for Death + Master of Fear (4 passives)
Small: Fettle (3 passives)

Medium, i find that:

Streamlined and repeater much better dps wise

i have it as well ( dropped for me ) and is lovely
"
ezarurazvan wrote:
What are the best clusters for this build?

Try them yourself, there is a bunch of them, i really like Burden Projection a lot, seeing frozen bosses getting pushed around a room is a sight :D for medium i started with Wish for Death and Master of Fear and changed to Streamlined and Repeater, which is really good for delirium, since delirium is currently my biggest issue right now and for small i have been using Fettle most of the time
Fantastic guide, very well-written, and full of useful research on advanced layers of progressing the character.

I played Icicle Miner in 3.9, got him almost fully 'maxed out', the only thing I didn't get to fully optimize was Glancing Blows, but other than that, it was a well-rounded character. This league I tried going with BL mines, but quickly realized that I just won't be able to play something that doesn't shatter enemies ever again, so I thought about trying out this.

I had a relatively good budget saved up from my miner league starter, and I also got lucky on buying 5 Tul Breachstones and getting the amulet from the very second attempt.

I'm still relatively low level, and aside from the purchased Freezing Pulse 21/23, all my other gems are level 17-18; I also still have no Watcher's Eye. But even at this level, the damage already feels quite solid.

My main issue with the build is how down squishy it is. I understand I still have Cluster Jewels to work with, potentially bringing quite a lot to the table, but I'm mostly concerned about extra layers of defense. Maybe I just need to work on my habits I've developed while playing the miner - I usually rush face-first into a pack of enemies which I then kill 'from within'. It's especially noticeable in Delves. Before Miners, I loved my Necros with CWDT Bone Offering, so it's either Block or Evasion/Dodge (plus LL stun immunity on my 3.9 Miner).

Playing a character that has neither stun immunity nor any chance to somehow avoid attacks feels very very dangerous, regardless of how high the combined eHP pool is, or how well the regeneration mechanisms are working. Being able to freeze everything also doesn't help when we're talking about survivability specifically while rushing through the map very quickly (and also considering how much more time passes between you initiating the totem cast and the totems hitting things - compared to the action of throwing some mines and insta-detonating them)...

So I wanted to ask whether there are perhaps some specific 'advanced' defensive variations I can look into. From my understanding, implementing Legion jewels won't be very useful, even Kiloava, mostly because how hard it would be to fit block stuff in.

Anyway, profile is open, the character is 'work in progress' at the moment, but I think you get the idea of where I'm headed. Some pieces could get more life by utilizing T1+T1 hybrid, but no more than that. Thanks in advance for any advice!
"
Marka1613 wrote:

You can check my profile I have a character called WarcryPulse, I played that character in 3.9, he has kinda maxed out gear and I'm sitting at 311k tooltip dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info