Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

i'm old player , i think , that ziz didnt throw his money , but the sponsors did , and i don't like it at all , cus pppl gonna play on DRUGS . ZIZ ? are u responsible for it ?>
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Wish there were smaller MTX incentives to participate... like reach 90 and so on .. have no real chance of winning anything being part of the 20 ppl farming the boss...sad pass :(
cant wait to die to hillock
"
Joernzen wrote:
SSF HC only. No ty.

this

nn
HC SSF monkaS no ty ill stick to my plebian trade league
I assume the first kill gonna be necro with 10c gear haha!
"
Aixius wrote:
"
Anduvriel wrote:
While reading i was excited i must say. I thought.. finally ! I thought maybe i can find some time and participate, check my skills (i would probably fail, but still would try)..
..but than i got to the end of the announcement, read it twice to be sure and i will just say it - its the worse pr fk up you made ever - literally from my perspective.

It is something harder than uber elder i suppose, so that leaves 95% of community out. Its hc which probably exceeds the capability of 99% of the community. Its ssf on top ... There are probably less than 1000 players that will even attend this for real. I would be really surprised if 250 even succeed and its during x-mas on top. So extreme difficulty, worst time (high social cost) and here it is :

we will randomly select twenty

I honestly don't understand why you couldn't make a special aura effect just for that event (you spew micros day to day, shouldnt be hard) that just glows with for example that pure red from the picture for a moment as a reward to every and each player that managed to do it. Best in a nova explosion when they enter a map or town so they can bath in the glory of being badass PoE players. Top 15 would get different colour and top 50 a different as well.

You get a trophy and cosmetic for some challenges like use a chaos and transmute during 3 month league yet for something 100 times more difficult and demanding far higher dedication you can end with absolutely nothing..

What a joke.. Those are pixels ffs.. 1150$ worth of pixels hurr dur..

Giving support to an event that is being funded by a community member is "the biggest PR fuck up ever" by GGG?

A member of the community pitched an idea to the company's CEO - an idea that will likely only appeal to the most hardcore players - and the CEO agreeing to assist with some additional prize and infrastructure support even when there is nothing in it for the company is "the worst PR fuck up ever"?

Your entitled whining knows no bounds. They could have left this as some sort of unofficial community event, but instead they decided to help. If only we were so fortunate to have more devs like GGG today.

I'm almost never posting anything on this forums, but hell you deserve a big shoutout for this. I 100% agree!

And no, I'm neither a HCSSF player, nor going to participate at all.
But man, that's not a reason to hate around out of envy or whatever.
What GGG has done over the last couple of years, so much added content, etc.
And within the last years they even excelled themselves.

Keep the amazing work up boys and girls!
Last edited by csfue91 on Dec 10, 2019, 2:54:23 PM
I mean okay cool, the big prices are for the hardcore nolifers, but this event does not even give a hint for the casual to win anything, not even 1 silly MTX.

I would've liked to participate, but reading only counts within 1 month after league start, I'll opt out. Unless you play every day 10 hours + you won't even get on that list to be eligible of winning any of the MTX.

RIP
Finally a hardcore(ssf) only event! Hype is HUUUGE
HC SSF YES! TY GGG for best race and fair rules!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info