Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

"
Aixius wrote:
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
So Zizaran is actually forking over $30k of his own money? Why? And why would GGG not cover the bill?

Sounds like it was Ziz's idea and GGG agreed to help, not the other way around. I doubt GGG is interested in getting into cash rewards for playing the game unless they decided to take a hard e-sports angle to racing or something.

How can you tell those were not donated to Ziz by Chris himself? Huh?
Great news GGG! I look forward to watching pros at work under new and, perhaps, trying circumstances.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
This is so insane! Pog
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
So Zizaran is actually forking over $30k of his own money? Why? And why would GGG not cover the bill?

Speak with me: P-U-B-L-I-C-I-T-Y

That is probably the income of 1-3 months for him.
"
Anduvriel wrote:
While reading i was excited i must say. I thought.. finally ! I thought maybe i can find some time and participate, check my skills (i would probably fail, but still would try)..
..but than i got to the end of the announcement, read it twice to be sure and i will just say it - its the worse pr fk up you made ever - literally from my perspective.

It is something harder than uber elder i suppose, so that leaves 95% of community out. Its hc which probably exceeds the capability of 99% of the community. Its ssf on top ... There are probably less than 1000 players that will even attend this for real. I would be really surprised if 250 even succeed and its during x-mas on top. So extreme difficulty, worst time (high social cost) and here it is :

we will randomly select twenty

I honestly don't understand why you couldn't make a special aura effect just for that event (you spew micros day to day, shouldnt be hard) that just glows with for example that pure red from the picture for a moment as a reward to every and each player that managed to do it. Best in a nova explosion when they enter a map or town so they can bath in the glory of being badass PoE players. Top 15 would get different colour and top 50 a different as well.

You get a trophy and cosmetic for some challenges like use a chaos and transmute during 3 month league yet for something 100 times more difficult and demanding far higher dedication you can end with absolutely nothing..

What a joke.. Those are pixels ffs.. 1150$ worth of pixels hurr dur..

Firstly, those pixels cost money to make, and people buy it. That is literally the definition of value. Just like a fucking picture you buy.
Secondly, can you really not comprehend why it is in SSF HC? It is like 100 times more exciting than doing it on a non-HC league.
SC would be boring af, you can try a boss as long as you want until you killed him. HC is gonna be interessting, especially with the new bosses in 3.9 which you dont really know before so a lot of ppl gonna RIP on them
"
It is something harder than uber elder i suppose, so that leaves 95% of community out. Its hc which probably exceeds the capability of 99% of the community. Its ssf on top ... There are probably less than 1000 players that will even attend this for real. I would be really surprised if 250 even succeed and its during x-mas on top. So extreme difficulty, worst time (high social cost) and here it is :

hey did you know only one person can win the $8000? that doesn't seem fair, does it?
While this makes me want to play HC SSF, I also am well aware I cannot compete with veteran players who are working on quickly completing their atlas while I'm just starting to map.
So hyped for SSF and then HC...
The last 2 leagues had severe issues with the servers due to their mechanics especially during the first month.

So now you need to play HC with a new mechanics that will possibly create server lags at the first month of the league where all the bug patches will be done to improve how it works, and you must kill the hardest bosses.

do that for all ssf players.

but as it was created by a hc player i can understand.

Best of luck to every player that will try.

Can't wait to see the best kills and deaths on video.

PS : very cool idea, hope it will lead to E-sport linked to POE !!!
Last edited by Krouton04 on Dec 5, 2019, 6:54:31 AM
"
Krouton04 wrote:

hope it will lead to E-sport linked to POE !!!

lol wut ?

the game is in "always beta" stage - that they was not able to avoid errors even on Exilecon ))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info