Metamorph Supporter Packs Are Available Now!

Wow, the Grand Sanctum Set looks amazing when everything comes together (armour, wings, weapon effect). Everything fits together so nicely, I really like it!

Spoiler
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Nov 28, 2019, 8:47:39 AM
"
zhenyaowen wrote:
Can I upgrade from previous transactions?

No, they offer 'league' packs for 30/60 USD, 2 variants per 3 months, these release a few weeks before the new league arrives.
Then they offer the 'core' packs and these are lasting for about 1 year and range from 60 > 480 USD.
Upgrades are possible within the time a pack lasts, so if u now own one of the core packs then it is possible to upgrade, if u purchased a league pack in the previous league u cannot upgrade as it is a new series of packs.

But if u are in doubt, just check the supporter pack shop and scroll down to the core packs, maybe u are eligible for an upgrade on one of those?

Anyways, packs look great! too bad there's no greenish pack as it would fit the league and I like to have a bit more viper/necro/perstilence stuff :)

edit: the new core packs are also close to release, if I recall correct they'll show up in the first week of the new league.
Last edited by guidom1980 on Nov 28, 2019, 8:49:52 AM
Absolutely love the grand sanctum pack, especially the wings!! Will buy it within a few days.

Will wait with the eternal damnation one until I get to 36 challenges. As I'm not really a fan of swirling character effects, they look weird to me. And really distracting in-game. The swirling weapon effects on the other hand look really cool, making the weapons seem like they are enchanted somehow.

Cool packs, in two different styles!
Green league

no green pack

Next.
Grand Sanctum Hood Gang!
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
When are the core packs changing?
My first PoE supporter pack! Looks so cool too! Looking forward to next league but afraid at the same time - a harder endgame? I've still yet to beat shaper or uber elder ha ha ha, just got my butt kicked by Red Tier elder the other day.
EEE but when u gonna post metamorph themed supporter packs that ppl waiting for? Some green poison dark themed supporter packs for metamorph leauge like lich supporter packs fos abyss leauge. We ddont want that not connected to leauge shit. We want metamorph leauge supporter packs. Also why u removed from shop this leauge supporter pack?! Who let u do this? leauge is not ovcer yet fo gtfo with this shit from shop and put backl thise leauge mtx coz i want to buy one.
if i buy the Grand Sanctum pack with the weapon effect, will i be able to equip it on both weapons or do i need to buy an extra one?
Damn i need these wings.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info