Check out the results of crafting with catalysts in the Metamorph League

mirrored item destroyed again
A casual gamer
"
bobtctsh wrote:
mirrored item destroyed again

Lul Standard
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
We don't need more power or defense.

Also... changing the name of the item will be a downer for many.

you haven't even killed shaper or one of his guardians (edit: in blight) so i bet you could very well use that "power or defense".

inb4 "HURR i pLaY 4 FuN huehuehue!"

Never even wanted to. Not on my to-do list.
"
Mythabril wrote:
Either you spend twenty Catalysts on your Rare Jewelry, which is expensive, or you Craft Quality first and then Craft the Jewelry, which is a 1 in 100 chance for something good.

So really, for most players it's probably more profitable to sell the Catalysts and buy their Jewelry Crafted by others.

Yeah sure, because there will be tons of affordable non multimodded jewelry just waiting for you to pick and choose from.

Whatever the cost of those catalysts is going to be, it'll be peanuts compared to the value of an actual end game piece of jewelry and you can scour, quality, alteration spam and multimod whatever you need if an average affordable item is your goal.
hype!! moooom I'm hyped!!!1
[Removed by Support]
"
Aixius wrote:
"
bismonti wrote:
Seems life and mana modifiers make bigger changes.

That would be due to larger starting numbers:

79 life * 1.2 = 94.8 (I guess it doesn't round up)

16 ele resist * 1.2 = 19.2

Oh i see. So we need higher rolls for higher returns.
I don't really care about the 1.2 multiplier, and I bet not many people do (especially when things roll low, as most do). I just care about how much easier it is to land the desired mods from the base properties when doing other meta crafting afterward.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Unless the system is super simple to use, I suspect another Synthesis level disinterest.

3 to all resists... ok.
"
trixxar wrote:
Unless the system is super simple to use, I suspect another Synthesis level disinterest.

3 to all resists... ok.

Lol its literally just 20% added to all resistance modifications on the ring.

It's about as straightforward and power creepy as you can get.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
So it's a 20% bonus to at most 1/2 of a ring. Call me unimpressed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info