Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

how does this effect master missions?
do the master missions i have saved currently get reset?
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
Good, it's time to make changes to the game. Atlas has been very boring for long time. I played Shaper and Elder so many times. This way we can wait for PoE 2.

Good work GGG.
So i am 158/159 right now on the Atlas and i had not to worried about when a new League started. Because 100% map completion is important for me. :-D
When Conquerors starts do i need to complete all the maps again ? Or this is going to be the same as in previous League starts ?
Last edited by countofhell on Nov 20, 2019, 2:04:37 AM
Looks like this will remove all depth, choice and strategy from endgame. Just move watchstones around to whatever map you run and play everything t16. Elder/Shaper changes are horrible. There won't be any interaction with the atlas or any strategy involved if you can just blindly spam random maps and have the best drops permanently.
There absolutely better be a way to uncomplete maps and farm a single map. I will not be playing the league for long otherwise. That's how I like to play the game at times, it's how I like to farm currency, and removing that choice is not good for the game. You've made other changes to not force players to do content they don't want, don't think this is any different.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Nov 20, 2019, 2:09:03 AM
Zana Guardian Missions are a bad thing. Same as Synt Bosses. I want to try them when I'm ready for it. Not randomly. Plz give us a system where you can work towards those bosses or let boss maps drop somewhere
So, my question is
What will happen on Standard?
Will my Atlas progress be destroyed?
How it will be in after the league ends? How it migrates?
"
The Zana questline in which you pursue the Shaper and Elder throughout the Atlas has been replaced with a brand new story immediately following those events.

Pity.
I like this storyline
I hoped for something like Campaign->Maps->Shaper/Elder->Conquerors.
Instead, we have Shaper/Elder encounters totally RNG based...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
so are we still going to encounter shaper and elder as we find the conquerors as endgame bosses instead while grinding through atlas or they are removed from the game completely?
Seems to me it would've made more sense to leave the War for the Atlas in, and then ADD the Conqueror's storyline after. Kill uber elder, unlock new content with character level 101-150 through new acts and reworked atlas... Double the game, instead of having this weird in parallel thing.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
This is the change I am most excited about! I already loved the atlas because I love the way of progressing and now this is getting so much more depth. This league (blight) I kind of lost motivation to play after defeating uber elder and completing my atlas so with much more stuff to do on the atlas it is very likely that I will enjoy myself longer and that is what endgame is about in this kind of games.

Can't way to play next league!
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info