Thank You

Exilecon was AMAZING. Great job!
Thank you Guys, it was a pleasure to watch.

And don't change ! Yes you were overwhelmed but it's what we like about you :) you CARE.

Neon too, yes he couldn't stand in place but it was great hearing from him, you did a great job answering Neon, thanks :)

Keep up the good work, it is the first time in my life I really want to support a company and it's not only because the game is good :P

Can't wait for POE 2

<3
I have to thank you guys.
You made a game I enjoy since 2013. And I will still play PoE for the next years - I can promise!
I cried too, when I was watching the trailers you revealed one after another! There was so little time to take a deep breath between the trailers... I was so forking excited and overwhelmed! I think i have to rewatch all the trailers later, maybe I missed some details because of the ninjas cutting onions next to me...
And I am soexcited to play the whole stuff you revealed in the future. And seeing you so so close to tears of excitement and pride... it was a breathtaking moment for me. Thanks for this amazing ExileCon and streaming it for free - for people like me, who can't join you.

Thank you for making my evenings after work and my weekends great!
Bring down the dark regime, I know how to unleash eternal power.
Lead us to order. I am the Lightbringer!
It was amazing, great execution as well
<3
I have looked at the presentation from Germany and have to say that you as a developer team just come across really. I also realized that you are working on this great game with love and focus. Thanks to you that there are still such developers who work so closely with their community.
Chris...
you are amazing. i mean you as a managing director, and you as a whole GGG.
I have played other games for several years in row, but this time with PoE its first time for me when i am feeling like member of "family". Especialy after Exilecon and your words.

I can really feel what you have described, your feeling, tears in the eyes during keynotes... so sensitive approach and i know you are putting your HEART for us !!! that is what family members do ! wow, game is amazing, event was amazing and all the team working on the game as well.

big THANK YOU. Stay same, pls dont change your pure soul :)

PS: next exilecon, pls, try to slow down your speech, i know there were sooo many things to reveal and talk about, but not everyone can understand fluent fast english :D (especialy me from Slovakia), some moments i didnt catch the idea :) but, its my fault :)
I'm stoked to hear you had the best weekend of your life. That must have been a 72 hour high that I'd imagine can't be replicated by anything else - because there's nothing else quite like it. Sure there are other big and obvious life milestones, but this is kind of in it's own category.

You made it. Big time. Sure you made a game years ago with a handful of supporters and a quiet release. And yeah, eventually you got big enough for Steam. But now you're here. You're the AAA now. Imagine telling that to the garage gang that started this project.

I've never watched or been to another game convention, and this one struck me as GGG having a bunch of friends over to their house for a backyard BBQ and drinks and fun. I watched it almost all of it - everyone's passion and excitement was beaming through our monitors at home (alright, Neon's a little low key, but hey). The reveal was nuts, the streamers were funny, and the race was a great way to end it.

Thanks for taking a chance on doing a convention. Thanks for livestreaming it for free. I know ~10 people who play this game who aren't on the forums or reddit, but were all happy to see how happy and excited you were. You should remember that next time you're reading the negative personal comments. For every one of them, there are probably 10, 20, or even 100 'normies' who don't live and die with your balance decisions - they just like playing an ARPG sometimes.

You've clearly made one worth playing.
Can't wait for this next league/new support packs. Took a break this league, hyped to get back when Metamorph starts!
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info