Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

OMG 160 pages !!! I got a wing but the idea of RNG on poromocoinal items is stupid, it was a big mistake.
We have finished the distribution of Twitch Drop rewards. Thank you to everyone who's been watching our livestream!
Can someone photoshop us a really nice commemorative “0 Drops Gang” badge to put in our signature at least? I’d love something to remember Exilecon 2019 by!

Jokes aside, it stings to be waiting still and it’ll be even worse when they make the Tweet that they’ve completed handing out prizes and I’ve still got nothing after 15 hours of rolling the magical dice with my Twitch Prime/Subbed account linked properly to my PoE account. :’D

Whatever. It’s just free crap. And sometimes the odds just fuck you. It really wasn’t their fault... I just hope next time it’s timed/tiered rewards. That way people get what they probably should.
Anyone got something today? I am still with hope that i got something after watching the entire event.
Got nothing, well better luck next time I guess :c
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
We have finished the distribution of Twitch Drop rewards. Thank you to everyone who's been watching our livestream!

Oh cool so I got a big fat middle finger after all. 16 hours of for nothing.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

What a scam, never again lmao
Know it's not your fault personally, but someone at definitely GGG needs their head checked...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

Oh.
At the very least people should get 1 drop just for being on any of the streams, this is just a punch to the face GGG
"
steelsoldier wrote:
At the very least people should get 1 drop just for being on any of the streams, this is just a punch to the face GGG

It's worse than a punch to the face,
I have made a support post asking if it's possible to delete my account and how.
If it's possible let's all delete our accounts, SCREW GGG.
They exploited us for views and treated us like dirt.
Think im gonna play diablo 4 afterall...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info