Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

5.5 hours average my ass, doubled drop rate my ass.
There's some mental midgets in here.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 2, 2019, 4:02:26 AM
i got 4 items all common tho, both common pets and chaos prints red eyes..... but i watched for both days and for full duration of the streams.

make it so that next time for an example:
people who watch it for more then X hours at least one uncommon or rare, not fair for those people who got 0 or all common drops for watching full stream duration. comparison to those who watched for like 4-8 hours getting multiple uncommon or rares.

PS
loved the new poe2 content and looking forward to 3.9 metamorph league and the challenge skins, atlas coming up next month!!!!!
Last edited by hamido on Nov 18, 2019, 4:29:32 PM
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
We have finished the distribution of Twitch Drop rewards. Thank you to everyone who's been watching our livestream!

Oh, so after watching for 16 hours straight with linked accounts and drops enabled, after constantly refreshing the PoE page to see if we got messages for 48+ hours after your stream was over because of Twitch bugs and you wasting our time not caring that the Twitch Drop system did not correctly, all we get is you saying thank you to the people you scammed with fraud and misleading statements that we would be getting something. Not a single drop, 0. Just for this, I will be taking away the positive reviews I have of you on Steam and other platforms and only putting bad reviews until you make this right, I will be refunding any money I contributed with my bank for any purchases I made towards mtx or stash tabs and I will never support this company ever again after this. Have a good day.

#MeToo
#ExileCONNED
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
I got a drop this morning. Sorry bois.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
We have finished the distribution of Twitch Drop rewards. Thank you to everyone who's been watching our livestream!

Oh, so after watching for 16 hours straight with linked accounts and drops enabled, after constantly refreshing the PoE page to see if we got messages for 48+ hours after your stream was over because of Twitch bugs and you wasting our time not caring that the Twitch Drop system did not correctly, all we get is you saying thank you to the people you scammed with fraud and misleading statements that we would be getting something. Not a single drop, 0. Just for this, I will be taking away the positive reviews I have of you on Steam and other platforms and only putting bad reviews until you make this right, I will be refunding any money I contributed with my bank for any purchases I made towards mtx or stash tabs and I will never support this company ever again after this. Have a good day.

How can you become so angry over not getting a digital cosmetic that you obviously had the means to otherwise buy, is beyond my comprehension.
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
sry excluded
Last edited by almurab on Nov 19, 2019, 11:57:48 AM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

thx for scam ! thx you VERY MUCH ! nothing .. guys got 1-2-3 and MORE drops ... I'm just wasting time! me it's over for this league and this game ... return to PoE2 not before... this event is really a dirt .. I'm only scammed but as nobody made me before!

CYA GGG ... have a ''good'' long life
I Never Support Grinding Gear Games again - due to the Twitch Drop Scam of Exilecon 2019
16 hour and 0 drop, lulz.
This system was broken, the stream crashed so many time and restart without drop activated and if you dont refresh you get 0 drop even if you look at it.

So if you started to watch at the start of stream to the end without refreshing you get 0 loot.
Last edited by snapz62 on Nov 18, 2019, 4:40:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info