Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Samw 2 whole day and 0 drop not even foot prints or somethink, waste of time like srly i could know all of the news from shots not waste 2 day for nothing NEVER AGAIN !
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
bye.
This should have been titled "Watch the ExileCon Livestream and get screwed by RNG even more!"
No drop as well, quite disappointing.

Still, congrats for the convention and the streaming. Would have loved following some of the other panels but what we had were enjoyable nonetheless. Next year looks really promising!

@Feltsa
Don't give me hope! T_T
Disappointed that a full 2 days of following this event, getting no swag. Looking forward to the next xpansion and POE 2, but c'mon don't do us like this.
what I learn from this was..

it's the same system as flashback reward events, don't bother in the future.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Watched from beggining to the very end ! 0 drops ;)
Here's the stats on the stream.

0 Drops for me. Watched both days.

https://imgur.com/Da6UnQ4
Last edited by somejace on Nov 16, 2019, 11:38:07 PM
Watched every minute of 2 full days. 0 drops. I feel like I'm not alone.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The disappointment would have been so much smaller if the post didn't indicate a much higher chance of getting something.

Please at least be honest about the real chances.

Misleading statements are borderline lies, and that is one of the quickest ways to lose your players.
Last edited by Beltizad on Nov 16, 2019, 11:43:20 PM
(800/5)*1.5%=2.4 mathematical expectation drops, but why so many 16 hours 0 drops?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info