[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Started playing POE for the first time this league and am really enjoying this build! Managed to snag this body armour yesterday for 4ex (not sure if i got ripped off) and am sitting at around 5.2k.

I know I need to get some sort of fire life leech, but the prices on helmets or the amulet is really expensive. Seen some suggestions with using Glorious Vanity, and would like to know which jewel socket you guys usually put this in an what should I look out for when buying them?

Also, for those that craft your gear, could you offer any advice on which base of gear you use and the steps of how to go about doing that (should I maybe aim to craft my own helmet / boots / gloves?) :/

Here's my pastebin and would be thankful to get any other inputs on which gear improvements to prioritize first :)

https://pastebin.com/bzGFS1Rc
Question regarding dual cospri's CoC cyclone with 14%+ increased cdr and attack speed.

I understand that with 14%+ cdr, a single wield cospri's should be right around 7.5 (below 7.57) cyclone attack speed. However, when dual wielding with the recent changes to cyclone, it seems as though now it is best to aim for ~15 attack per second with cyclone, everything else being the same.

The question I have is when viewing this in Path of Building under calculations for Cyclone, the Attack/Cast rate may show, for instance, 15/s, but the MH and OH attack speed underneath also show 15/s. I was under the impression these would be half of that, thus being below the 7.57 for a single attack. Am I just reading this wrong in PoB? Should dual wield cospri's be aiming for ~15/s attack/cast rate on Cyclone's calculations or ~7.5 aps when looking at PoB Cyclone attack speed calculations? I've gotten mixed responses on this and want to make sure I'm on the right path before I spend the currency to push my attack speed towards the 15 aps mark.

I'm using the PoB fork for mistwalker.

Thanks for any clarification you can provide!
"
SirNutgobbler wrote:
Question regarding dual cospri's CoC cyclone with 14%+ increased cdr and attack speed.

I understand that with 14%+ cdr, a single wield cospri's should be right around 7.5 (below 7.57) cyclone attack speed. However, when dual wielding with the recent changes to cyclone, it seems as though now it is best to aim for ~15 attack per second with cyclone, everything else being the same.

The question I have is when viewing this in Path of Building under calculations for Cyclone, the Attack/Cast rate may show, for instance, 15/s, but the MH and OH attack speed underneath also show 15/s. I was under the impression these would be half of that, thus being below the 7.57 for a single attack. Am I just reading this wrong in PoB? Should dual wield cospri's be aiming for ~15/s attack/cast rate on Cyclone's calculations or ~7.5 aps when looking at PoB Cyclone attack speed calculations? I've gotten mixed responses on this and want to make sure I'm on the right path before I spend the currency to push my attack speed towards the 15 aps mark.

I'm using the PoB fork for mistwalker.

Thanks for any clarification you can provide!

I'm facing the same situation: including onslaugth, mistwalker+elusive and tailwind my aps is 15.92 on POB and 14.49 on the ingame tooltip. I'm not sure which one is reliable... ? Any idea ?

edit: screenshot!
Last edited by ValMishra on Jan 31, 2020, 5:15:36 AM
I completed all the content in the game, any bosses are just a joke for me. This is the cheapest and most effective build I've played, so thanks. A thousand more things can be improved, but that doesn't make sense.
my pob - https://pastebin.com/SDvaPQwp
"
I'm facing the same situation: including onslaugth, mistwalker+elusive and tailwind my aps is 15.92 on POB and 14.49 on the ingame tooltip. I'm not sure which one is reliable... ? Any idea ?
15.59 Will be huge lose in proc/dps you will notice it instantly. You can put one of your skills on your bar and watch how it refreshes with/without onslaught. Do like white map guardian or shaper run to test dps.

"
I completed all the content in the game, any bosses are just a joke for me. This is the cheapest and most effective build I've played, so thanks. A thousand more things can be improved, but that doesn't make sense.
my pob - https://pastebin.com/SDvaPQwp

Same, hit 100 yesterday, best CoC cospris i played. Now im just fooling around with scion. To anyone following this build, use base build as a guideline, you can squeeze way more dmg/tankiness different setups. Depends what you want/need. Base idea is Super Solid tho. If it wasn't for big spike in price for cospri's this league this would be budget build.
Last edited by zjazd on Jan 31, 2020, 8:41:19 AM
"
zjazd wrote:
15.59 Will be huge lose in proc/dps you will notice it instantly. You can put one of your skills on your bar and watch how it refreshes with/without onslaught. Do like white map guardian or shaper run to test dps.

Thanks ! I guess I will get rid of onslaught...

I'm just surprised PoB and the ingame tooltip yield such different values. Do you, in general trust PoB over the tooltip ?
don't get rid of onslaught 20% move speed there remove something else :o
"
rageface1355 wrote:

Onslaught is in my boots from the craft. Since it's "on kill" it does'nt really proc during bosses, and when it does... Well I loose DPS ! Ill just enchant movement speed on my boot.

Before I do that I really want to make sure PoB is right over the ingame tooltip...
"
ValMishra wrote:
"
rageface1355 wrote:

Onslaught is in my boots from the craft. Since it's "on kill" it does'nt really proc during bosses, and when it does... Well I loose DPS ! Ill just enchant movement speed on my boot.

Before I do that I really want to make sure PoB is right over the ingame tooltip...
Just checkd you have 2 spells in each cospri's. Spells don't go off at the same time. So even if you have 15.59 like PoB says you only gonna lose procs from 6L setup. Since cooldown is attached to spell not cospri's or CoC gem. For 2 spells per cospri's you need 30aps for perfect procs which is not realistic without HH.
Last edited by zjazd on Jan 31, 2020, 10:36:44 AM
"

is the blind mod on your chest actually working?

Why should it not be the case?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info