[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

what kind of investment are we looking at for starting from scratch to 2 min sirus 8? trying to play something other than summoner and i have some currency banked. looks like the swords are 3.5ex +, anything else?
This might sound dumb but do we get frenzy charges from this build?

I switched a few things and I'm getting them now and I wanna say I read that it isn't good for us.

Does path of building take into account the frenzy charges...dont know if my APS is right atm.
Been playing with Scion chieftan/inquisitor and this is the best for pushing max dps. Dont look my tree its for self curse HH but pretty much you do standard assassins tree, plus u save some traveling points, power charges come from gem, or chest. Can run 5 dps flasks cause templar gives immunity to ailments while on consecrated ground. Access to more jewel sockets, 2 multipliers 1 from ash 1 from templar, less survivability tho.
"
NLe wrote:
This might sound dumb but do we get frenzy charges from this build?

I switched a few things and I'm getting them now and I wanna say I read that it isn't good for us.

Does path of building take into account the frenzy charges...dont know if my APS is right atm.

yes from poacher mark curse,
however it is also possible to get them from armor
How do you use Glorious Vanity to get life leech? I've used 10 divine orbs so far and I've only gotten two different options to replace pain attunement.

Is it possible to run a "Nearby enemies are blinded" chest to get rid of flesh and stone? could possibly throw in anger with a level 4 enlighten if im able to ditch flesh and stone.
Hello All, looking for some help PoB attached, I did not add the "20 ias" from mistwalker cause im a noob at PoB but when I did fill in some random nodes it showed I was over the 15.14 attack speed cap.... not really sure though? I check marked frenzy and tailwinde from ring/boots

https://pastebin.com/fxxPv0VE

Any help is appreciated. at 14.27 attack rate WITHOUT the 20ias from Mistwalker, which would push me to way over 15.14...
Hi guys!
I have just started playing this build 2 days ago and I currently have about 10 ex budget for upgrade.
Any idea whats next to help improve DPS and survivability ? My damage on boss / t14+ are really weak.
At the same time, Im working on my attack speed, was thinking of getting one watcher eye. But with all the buff probably I'm about 14+ speed so its pretty close.
However, I also notice I died quite quickly. Is it because my leeching / defense sucks?

Any suggestion is welcome!

Last edited by mual12345 on Feb 2, 2020, 8:26:08 AM
Also i am not using it and am selling the glorious vanity jewel with fire leech (for top middle jewel slot). But if you do put it in there beware you will lose around 500 health and have to redo your resistances. PM offers
"
How do you use Glorious Vanity to get life leech? I've used 10 divine orbs so far and I've only gotten two different options to replace pain attunement.

You cant get it on Pain attunement, only on those middle sized nodes, like Melding near pain attunement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info