[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

"
Archaelies wrote:
Would I be able to run this build with a HH, in the sense would it affect the APS and potentially reduce my dmg? or would the buffs make me a god anyway?

Check my setup, there is no reducing dmg when u reach sick aps values, there is no longer huge drops, cause you attack so fast you don't care about cooldown frame.
SO lets say, you'd like to include an "Inspired Learning" to this, would Esat node be the best place for it, or it not even worth MonkaHmm ?

/ thnx for a nice build ;)
"
Fredictable wrote:
SO lets say, you'd like to include an "Inspired Learning" to this, would Esat node be the best place for it, or it not even worth MonkaHmm ?

/ thnx for a nice build ;)

Yea east shadow jewel slot is easiest.
"
zjazd wrote:
"
Archaelies wrote:
Would I be able to run this build with a HH, in the sense would it affect the APS and potentially reduce my dmg? or would the buffs make me a god anyway?

Check my setup, there is no reducing dmg when u reach sick aps values, there is no longer huge drops, cause you attack so fast you don't care about cooldown frame.

Ok thanks for reply, sounds good. Your setup is interesting, with the fire conversion. What's your rough dps before HH ramp up?
Last edited by Archaelies on Jan 16, 2020, 4:46:00 AM
"
Archaelies wrote:
"
zjazd wrote:
"
Archaelies wrote:

Ok thanks for reply, sounds good. I'd be interested to check your setup - where can I find it?

Click my name -> characters, or here :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zjazd/characters
Hey Man!

Firstly, this build is so dam fun! Thank you for this and for the awesome guide. Secondly, it has forced me to understand POB better which is awesome!

You say that cooldown recovery needs to be atleast 14%. If its higher than 14% will it start causing issues? I ask because my belt currently has 19% cooldown recovery.

My current APS is just shy of 15 (attack time is 0.07s so should be OK?).

Would you mind checking my character out (FlicklyFlaps) to see everyhting is looking OK?

https://pastebin.com/GBrC7bWF

For some reason even though I tick Flasks are active its not giving me Crit chance is lucky so I have manually ticked it. Or have i missed something obvious? My next level will open a jewel slot which will alow me to equal my resistances aswell :)

Just want to make sure I have done everything right before I invest in min maxing :)

PS: Fire Leech Effigon's are so rare and expensive! :(

Thanks again bro!
Hi everyone. Again, thanks for everyone helping others with questions!

Sorry for being away from the topic, time is short and...
I've been working on the build! I expect to have something new written this weekend so I can update the topic again.

Among the changes I'll make to the topic, there are some gem, passives and item possibilities and suggestions (sadly, no CI version yet). Some of them were based on people I've talked ingame (I often give suggestions and ask for feedback), and some others were results from testing and optimizations. I can anticipate you there are some pretty nasty new possibilities for us! :D

As always, feel free to contact me ingame. I'm usually online from 21:00pm to 00:00am GMT-3. I'll be happy to answer any questions!
Last edited by Chesco on Jan 16, 2020, 9:31:09 AM
So I read up on the CoC mechanics and from what I understand you have to hit pretty much exactly 15 aps when dual wielding cospris. I'm currently at 13% so I assumed this will ruin my DPS as the cooldowns don't match up?
"
Fubaru wrote:

Just want to make sure I have done everything right before I invest in min maxing :)

PS: Fire Leech Effigon's are so rare and expensive! :(

Thanks again bro!

U can grab a Glorious Vanity jewel and divine it for fire leech and put it under Pain attunement to pick that up also for gaining some ES/Close nodes for fire dmg/pen/double dmg or fire leech or really any jewel slot.
If u want to map faster, u can use a Crit/Enemies killed explode as Phys dmg on chest.
U can drop ur mark of shaper ring for Circle of Anguish ring to get another aura like Zealotry.
But one thing, u don't need the double faster attacks with leap slam/whirling blades.
Also, ur at 14.6APS, so i'd try get some Attack speed jewel's to push u up a bit further.
Look's good otherwise
Just hit 14.83 attack speed, I don't want to go over 15 right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info