[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Is more than 14% increased cooldown recovery speed ok? Like 19-20?
"
korrkis14 wrote:
"
griffon123 wrote:
can someone enlighten me. so its 15.14 aps for 14% cdr belt

if i go for 20% cdr belt how much aps do i need to fully maximize the 20% cdr?
am i not suppose to get higher than 14% cdr?
how is this calculated.

U just need 14, anything above untill 52% doesn't change anything for it.
it's either 7.57APS or 15.14APS

Need a bit of help here running dual cospri coc

im trying to reduce my 15.15 aspd on 20% cdr belt

either i take off 1% aspd item from node to jewel to gears
i always get 14.93 to 14.94

is 14.94 having 20% cdr belt? or would 15.15 be better?
getting ready to buy some Cospri's.. does the attacks speed matter on them?
"
griffon123 wrote:
"
korrkis14 wrote:
"
griffon123 wrote:
can someone enlighten me. so its 15.14 aps for 14% cdr belt

if i go for 20% cdr belt how much aps do i need to fully maximize the 20% cdr?
am i not suppose to get higher than 14% cdr?
how is this calculated.

U just need 14, anything above untill 52% doesn't change anything for it.
it's either 7.57APS or 15.14APS

Need a bit of help here running dual cospri coc

im trying to reduce my 15.15 aspd on 20% cdr belt

either i take off 1% aspd item from node to jewel to gears
i always get 14.93 to 14.94

is 14.94 having 20% cdr belt? or would 15.15 be better?

14.94 is way better, only because 15.15 is past optimal proc rate, i never went past 15aps to be safe. anything past 14%cdr till 52 doesnt matter. Doesnt change amount of procs.

@mad_darkness - yes higher is easier to get optimal aps.
"
Mad_Darkness wrote:
getting ready to buy some Cospri's.. does the attacks speed matter on them?

nah it doesn't matter much it's more how ur PoB APS/In game is after all buffs/Wither buff that makes ur stuff count, divine them after that.

"
babyskins wrote:
So I am running the cold version of this build. But I could use some advice on how to fix my build. According to my character tab, when I'm in a map killing with all my buffs and flasks going, cyclone is hitting at 7.52(!) attacks per second. I assume this is passing the breakpoint right and therefore hurting my DPS. What is the best way of dealing with this? Dropping Retribution isn't really an option for me, and my version of the build doesn't take coordination. Do I just need to divine my cospri's below 14% attack speed?

thanks

It's 7.57 for the "cap" not 7.5 exactly, it's not much more that it would diff.
I'll post a reddit link for the APS stuff if it's not been deleted, can't seem to acsses it RN.
Last edited by korrkis14 on Jan 15, 2020, 10:44:44 AM
yea so i heard 14-50%ish dont matter

however some said going far from 14% might end up u requiring lower aps than 15.14 for more optimal procs?

dunno how this calculation work but is this true?

shouold i bother trying to trade my 20% cdr belt to something 14-15% cdr?
Hey could someone took a look at my gear/tree and tell me what could i improve?

I'm dying a lot sadly especially to t15-16 metamorphs. Also it seems killing bosses take a while. Love the mapping tho.

Direct link here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/anommander/characters/aeviu
Last edited by anommander on Jan 15, 2020, 12:32:45 PM
Ok guys i did this for you, hope it helps all ppl and we can get over aps problem once and at all.

https://youtu.be/GIJG7dUem3A

I didn't feel like paying paying 55 exalt for the corrupted helm with life leech, or 55+ exalt for the corrupted amulet with life leech, so i messed around with some options on POB.db and i present to you my greatest creation ever. There is currently none in existence (at least on metamorph) with poacher's mark and fire damage leeched as life! :D
Got myself tailwind boots and subjectively it does feel like a dps increase. However I was sitting at 14.93 cyclone aps on the character sheet and it still shows 14.93 with the boots and all buffs up. Does tailwind actually do anything to the cyclone aps or is it the character sheet not showing it? In POB the numbers went up, still under 15 but I am aware POB doesn't count the Mistwalker buff.

Has anyone had experience with optimizing aps for Tailwind and what number to shoot for to stay in the safe zone?

As I said, it felt like a dps increase and definitely not like a 50% dps loss but according to the theory being told here, I just shot past the point. Unless Tailwind does not do what we think it does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info