[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Done with the switch think will post gear and what to craft for 100% increased fun while mapping.

https://youtu.be/PjK8lkkzp8w
Can u guys give me some tips what i can change @ my Char "Meltex" to improve Survivalbility and Damage?
"
Meltis wrote:
Can u guys give me some tips what i can change @ my Char "Meltex" to improve Survivalbility and Damage?

For defense, get some leech. Higher life on your gear. Life % on your jewels. Triple balance your resists. Level up more. Get a corrupted blood jewel. Maybe some more life regen or life recovered on kill could help. And Cannot be frozen on boots and switch to more evasion on your flask might help a bit, but mostly for smother play style.
And possibly change your play style if you die to avoidable stuff. Circle around metamorphs and other harder enemies. And don't even try harder bosses on it if you are close to leveling up.

For damage, are you really lacking in damage? You can level up your gems better, 21/20 or 21/23 if you can. Get a better wise oak. Get better jewels, and get more crit chance.
And check that you don't have over 15 aps while fully buffed. I think you might have over 15 aps when you level up your faster attacks gem more.
Last edited by iljasuger on Jan 3, 2020, 9:57:41 AM
"
Meltis wrote:

Same for me pls. Farmed around 70ex and want to bring the Char to the next level but i don't want to waste Money so i need some advice please :)

Char: Fleischkuechle_
Last edited by matikz on Jan 3, 2020, 10:12:45 AM
according to PoB im only at 12.14 APS, seems kinda low. Can anyone check if i calculated it correcley?

https://pastebin.com/9EN6Q0sW

Thanks!
"
toddliestew wrote:
according to PoB im only at 12.14 APS, seems kinda low. Can anyone check if i calculated it correcley?

Thanks!

Dont stress about it, its only 1 proc difference per cospri/coc, add onslaught if you really care.
"
matikz wrote:
"
Meltis wrote:

Same for me pls. Farmed around 70ex and want to bring the Char to the next level but i don't want to waste Money so i need some advice please :)

70 ex is a bit much for this build. Consider a variant with HH, or maybe a CI variant. Or something other than exactly this guide.
Or go for a very min maxed version of this. If so, replace almost everything you have. You have crappiest version of all the uniques, get close to perfect ones. And replace your rares with the really good ones. Get a good chest with high crit, lots of life (both flat and increased), and as many other good mods as you can (-mana, recovery on kill, explode dealing phys, dodge etc)
Or save some for another char.
"
toddliestew wrote:

Thanks!

Seems right.
You get more if you get quality on your faster attack gem linked with cyclone. Get an attack speed with precision watchers eye. Spec Retribution on the passive tree. Get the 15% helm enchant. Get attack speed on a few rare jewels.
Last edited by iljasuger on Jan 3, 2020, 12:27:53 PM
My dmg with this build is huge, i only have a "little problems" with phoenix and other guardians. Little problems i mean i die 1 to 2 times on it.

But i want to try blighted maps.
So here is my question, this build is able to do blighted maps alone? or rather not?
If yes, which maps? what mods should i skip and what ring echats do you use for towers?
"
matikz wrote:
"
Meltis wrote:

Another step is Headhunter and chest with eksplosion, will post gear needed soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info