[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Hey, loving the build so far (The wife an I usually build coc frost version) But i wanted to try this version for fun and to do something different.

But, I am having an issue with mana on maps where sometimes it will just run out and i cant cyolone any more and have to sort of run around while regen occurs. I definitely know i am no where near done completing the build, still need 1 more cospri, the watchers eye, and a ton of work on the rare items, enchantments, etc...

But, any tips on dealing with the mana issue while earning the currency? I thought about temporarily replacing the faster attacks with a mana leech, but I don't think that will solve the long term issue i will end up having especially after i get the second cospri with more spells being cast.

Note: i am aware the my resistances currently break wise oak... occurred earlier today during some changes, will correct resistances tomorrow to put fire back on top.

https://pastebin.com/YQrydX1f
Last edited by Neuroticgrim on Jan 2, 2020, 11:16:30 PM
"
Neuroticgrim wrote:
Hey, loving the build so far (The wife an I usually build coc frost version) But i wanted to try this version for fun and to do something different.

But, I am having an issue with mana on maps where sometimes it will just run out and i cant cyolone any more and have to sort of run around while regen occurs. I definitely know i am no where near done completing the build, still need 1 more cospri, the watchers eye, and a ton of work on the rare items, enchantments, etc...

But, any tips on dealing with the mana issue while earning the currency? I thought about temporarily replacing the faster attacks with a mana leech, but I don't think that will solve the long term issue i will end up having especially after i get the second cospri with more spells being cast.

Note: i am aware the my resistances currently break wise oak... occurred earlier today during some changes, will correct resistances tomorrow to put fire back on top.

I just sucked it up and got an enduring mana flask. I have a -mana chest for cyclone now but I still have the flask in case I get into a map with no regen. It's for using flame dash mostly. If you don't want to spam flasks all the time I would recommend just using mana leech gem in cyclone.
Hi guys - first league running a modified version of this build with great success. Tons of fun. I was just wondering, what are the benefits and trade-offs of running this type of build vs traditional pure ice COC?
"
Neuroticgrim wrote:

+2 mana on hit on jewels.

https://poe.trade/search/edadurisirikot

"
vinkrogel wrote:
Hi guys - first league running a modified version of this build with great success. Tons of fun. I was just wondering, what are the benefits and trade-offs of running this type of build vs traditional pure ice COC?
Biggest advantage is 100% hit chance due to
which u are not using :(

So here's a little bit of changes on what i did for this build. Changed the ring to a Elder ring (for the mark of the shaper) but crafted my own using fossils for Fire damage leech + helm fire leech. I have been running t15-16 without problem other than the occasional 1hit of methamorphs. Also got a mana on hit on one of my jewels. I suggest trying crafting the ring if you cant afford a good Poacher marks ring.
Last edited by Polight on Jan 3, 2020, 1:11:52 AM
zjazd,

I am working on this build now and having a lot of fun. How should i finish this armor. Not wanting to mess it up. Its t2 hybrid, t1 evasion with crit.

Would you multi mod just flat life and a resistance then hit it with an ex?

"
Zhed7 wrote:
zjazd,

I am working on this build now and having a lot of fun. How should i finish this armor. Not wanting to mess it up. Its t2 hybrid, t1 evasion with crit.

Would you multi mod just flat life and a resistance then hit it with an ex?

Imo craft life double slam, more money efficient.
I looked into this build and i like it all apart from the Vaal RF i generally dislike that skill, im quite a new player so is there any good tips what could be run instead of Vaal RF in this build perhaps in that slot?
"
Claudiaxoxo wrote:
I looked into this build and i like it all apart from the Vaal RF i generally dislike that skill, im quite a new player so is there any good tips what could be run instead of Vaal RF in this build perhaps in that slot?
Vaal RF is like 7th link 39% MORE dmg, so nothing like that in single gem, you can run vaal haste/grace for utility, Or totems, ancestral protector for more aps, or decoy for tankin.

Honestly just use life flask after popping RF, and make sure u pop VAAL RF and no regular RF, regular is no go with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info