[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

hi there, is there anyone that could enchant my ring with the "Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost" craft?? would be much appreciated.. ican't seem to get it myself

whisper me ingame plz // edit: time for bed.. add me as friend If you'd like to help me TIA
Last edited by Mad_Darkness on Feb 3, 2020, 5:26:13 PM
"
Wastedturtl wrote:
Finished up everything, cleared all end game with this build. Sunk a LOT of currency in to it and now I'm off to the next build. I'm selling my gear and figured I'd list some of it here if anybody is interested.

All of this is for sale plus some other stuff but this is all the high price stuff lol.

Message me in game if you're interested in anything! thanks for the build was a lot of fun

In what realm is a fire leech Starkonjas worth 15ex? How about a realistic price?
"
Chesco wrote:
Added A8 Drox video. On my way to spawn Sirus. :)

is the pob at top of OP still current? if not can i please see your current pob, my ST is a little worse than yours still.
Decided to re-visit this build back, current dps is 22m+, here's a PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/tTgc3iZa, build basically melts A8 conqs in 3 seconds. A better helmet with ice nova enchant/-fire res and an ele pen enchant on boots is ideal but too lazy to run labs for it. Vaal grace setup is experimental, can be removed for arcane surge again for more damage or remove inc duration on cwdt, put vaal grace there and then put arcane surge back up again.
Last edited by Nekuuuuuu on Feb 4, 2020, 2:14:50 AM
I was able to get a headhunter and am looking for a fun build. This looks like a lot of fun and it seems like it would work well with this build if I get the 14%CD on the boots. Will it work well or should I look elsewhere?
"
fadesite wrote:
Hi! Thanks for the guide, I got a couple of questions about the build.

1) While the effigon with fire leech seems great it's really hard to get an annointed one + leech. Is the annoint neccesary?

2) Glorious vanity could be a solution to life leech, but it gives cold damage leech if I'm not mistaken. In this case, how does it work with avatar of fire? Do we switch the tree around that ?

3) If you choose to use a life leech gem, where do we put that?

4) Seems like a lot of people is taking Pandemonius as their neck of choice, in that case do we use lycosidae o we can work around accuracy?

Thanks!

1) Focus on leech first, it's your main (maybe only) sustain. Although it's listed, I would not recommend going for a fire leech Effigon, as it currently sits at around 50ex (my bad, sorry guys). There are some other cheaper options listed on the topic, and you can even go for a version without Effigon and pick a rare amulet with fire leech affix. Anoint is quite good for amulet, but leech is more important. If you can get leech on other piece, do it, then you'll have place for anoint. :)
2) Cold leech is one of the possible outputs for Glorious Vanity on a notable, and so does fire leech. Sadly, as no one understands how timeless seeds work, you just need to keep testing random values until you get it.
3) You should place Life Leech gem on your Cospri Ice Nova setup, replacing Elemental Focus.
4) You can invest a little in accuracy so you don't need to drop one Cospri to get high hit chance. You can get accuracy on some items plus a Tempered Mind jewel to help with that. Some guy who contacted me dropped Effigon from the build, invested in some accuracy and still got to 100% hit chance. :)

"
Snibe wrote:
"
Chesco wrote:
Added A8 Drox video. On my way to spawn Sirus. :)

is the pob at top of OP still current? if not can i please see your current pob, my ST is a little worse than yours still.

I intend to update the build POB soon. I don't have POB right now but you can import my character, it's public. Account name is Chesco, char is MeltingNovaOnceMore.
There were no big changes compared to the POB link on the topic. I've dropped Arctic Armour and placed Aspect of the Spider and Dread Banner. For equips, I've got Tailwind on boots, placing CRS on belt. Sitting on 14.99 APS at the moment with around 9m calculated DPS (with Vaal RF). :)

"
Boseafus wrote:
I was able to get a headhunter and am looking for a fun build. This looks like a lot of fun and it seems like it would work well with this build if I get the 14%CD on the boots. Will it work well or should I look elsewhere?

Yeah, you can run the build with a HH. It's exactly what you wrote down. :)
Last edited by Chesco on Feb 4, 2020, 7:51:54 AM
Curious about running anger in place of Herald of Ashe. Is this is a big dps loss? I'm not at home to check PoB. The only reason i ask is the possibility of getting Fire Dmg Leeched as Life on a watchers eye. I can get a "nearby enemies blinded" Chest to save the flesh and stone reserve.
Last edited by Metallicalf on Feb 4, 2020, 10:19:35 AM
"
Metallicalf wrote:
Curious about running anger in place of Herald of Ashe. Is this is a big dps loss? I'm not at home to check PoB. The only reason i ask is the possibility of getting Fire Dmg Leeched as Life on a watchers eye. I can get a "nearby enemies blinded" Chest to save the flesh and stone reserve.

it is a big loss but you can do it for now unitil you can fit both or get a corruption
i think i cant min-max my char anymore. looking for a cdr boots with tailwind and possibly spiders but only one goes for 50+ ex. i left flask and left rf on for inflated numbers but let me know if you guys have any ideas.

https://pastebin.com/wgXuZfaY
this seems to be the only thread that i can find that has over 14% CRS break points. but im really new, first real season here, and im getting confused with your numbers and how they correlate in POB.

1) on my pob it says that i am at 7.44 attack rate, but i didn't know that POB didn't account for the 20% from Mist. So factoring that in with the 20% that would put me over the 7.5 APS, so essentially my current set up is not optimal because im over correct? and ultimately doing significantly less DPS than i should?

2) your Breakpoint after 51% (which is my goal now with getting an Awakened CoC) shows 7.5 to 10. and that is 10 in POB even if you are dual wielding? It doesn't jump to 20 in PB if your dual wielding?

like i said im really new, Any input and or advice would be appreciated

https://pastebin.com/pamLcTxG any help would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info