ExileCon Merchandise

hi :) bross :)
Ok, out of these pictures, I take 2 of the T-Shirts and maybe the Cap.
Other then that, there is nothing to be too excited about.

Looking forward to seeing more stuff coming up.

Something I of course wants to see, is the true unique stuff.

The stuff you show here is and always will be available, and will always be EASY to get hold of.
I'd be grateful for the opportunity to add the Albino Rhoa to my silly collection.

Please keep us informed!!
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
MajorThor wrote:
This is the kind of stuff that you dudes shouldn't broadcast because now bitter blokes like myself who have been long time supporters are all butthurt that this is exclusive only to ExileCon patrons because they could afford to travel to NZ. We've all been begging for more physical merch that's not connected to a support pack, this wasn't the way to go about delivering.

I can understand being upset, I've been going back and forth on this myself. I'm hoping this is a low-cost dry run for GGG to see how the merch actually sells vs. forum people saying they'll buy it. After all, they don't need to ship that stuff anywhere.

I was itching to make a snarky comment along the lines of "ecommerce technology just isn't there" but my sense is they want to make sure there is enough in stock for the (250?) "VIP" exiles attending. We are not VIP; just a bunch of plebs so they got nothing for us - yet.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
The Hoodie looks nice and i will buy one if there are left overs, BUT

You should think about holding on to some of them for contests/races/ladders, something they would make excellent prizes
selling exalted orbs for real money, i didn't expect that from you ggg
so cute.

please let friends support, because poe this world best h&s game
Nice Thanks
I need those plush rhoas for my. Kids and the stress slam.
No Problem,
Exile
That shirt on left is fire!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info