ExileCon Schedule and Information for Attendees

wow that schedule layout... it should be transposed with times in rows. i was gonna mention something something QA, but i'll be nice today.
Nice
#tiewin
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Is there anyway for non-attendees to get a code for the MTX? Like if we buy a ticket or something?
"
Calabask wrote:
Is there anyway for non-attendees to get a code for the MTX? Like if we buy a ticket or something?


There might be twitch drops? during the event. I think it was to be confirmed.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-
Flasks finally have an item sound. Thanks for listening :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Is it weird the prizes are in USD instead of NZD?
So... when do we arrive on Sunday?
Will there be videos of the non-streamed panels later?

I think some of the panels are far more interesting than "watch random streamer playing or interviewing a guy".
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Nov 7, 2019, 9:53:51 PM
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
Is it weird the prizes are in USD instead of NZD?


Given that, for now, the USD is still basically the international standard, the event is global, and all other prices GGG uses are in USD....

Nah.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Valmar wrote:
Will there be videos of the non-streamed panels later?

I think some of the panels are far more interesting than "watch random streamer playing or interviewing a guy".


Amen.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info