Is Hardcore Rigged?

"
You've been offered advice to improve. Learn, quit, or keep crying.
LMAO.....u need to LEARN to stop offering advice to ppl, Quit if Your feeling got hurt or Ofendded because sorry no one will be crying if u stop. :) plus its not need it .....I advise you to Read the Post again and make sure u understand it before you give your opinion.....
"
kingshuly wrote:
"
LMAO.....u need to LEARN to stop offering advice to ppl, Quit if Your feeling got hurt or Ofendded because sorry no one will be crying if u stop. :) plus its not need it .....I advise you to Read the Post again and make sure u understand it before you give your opinion.....

Looking at your character builds and then reading your forum posts... It all makes so much sense together. Thank you for this thread, never change.
"
"
kingshuly wrote:
"

Looking at your character builds and then reading your forum posts... It all makes so much sense together. Thank you for this thread, never change.
The brain understands what the eyes want to see.
You want me to prove that I have leveled to 100 in HC without spending money on the game lol, of course I wouldn't do that, its ridiculous, spending money on the game changes nothing in-game other than your looks and how much stash space you have. You thinking otherwise just proves how insane you are. However, there are others who have leveled to 100 on HC, MANY times, even on SSF HC, without spending a single dollar on the game.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ailatwplayer

is one of them. He even streams, if he still players. He even races to 100, he has been the first to 100 in many leagues, in HC, without spending money. Is that enough to shut you up, or are you going to make up more idiotic stuff?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
You want me to prove that I have leveled to 100 in HC without spending money on the game lol, of course I wouldn't do that, its ridiculous, spending money on the game changes nothing in-game other than your looks and how much stash space you have. You thinking otherwise just proves how insane you are. However, there are others who have leveled to 100 on HC, MANY times, even on SSF HC, without spending a single dollar on the game.

is one of them. He even streams, if he still players. He even races to 100, he has been the first to 100 in many leagues, in HC, without spending money. Is that enough to shut you up, or are you going to make up more idiotic stuff?
Man arent u butthurt ....lol you must have worked hard to find that come on to give more proof if u think one is enough it's not lol look for more ppl if u care that much... and if u are still butthurt about the post lmao. to bad.
"
kingshuly wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Man arent u butthurt ....lol you must have worked hard to find that come on to give more proof if u think one is enough it's not lol look for more ppl if u care that much... and if u are still butthurt about the post lmao. to bad.
oh i4got thank u for ur hard work! but it is still not convincing. plus read the post again like I said i "shared my experience" and is my opinion...... not pointing fingers but everything is possible .
This thread is golden. xD
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
I have no words to describe how idiotic this topic is.

I guess the only way to test your 'theory' is to shell out some cash and see if you die again? Go ahead, proves us all wrong!
"
kingshuly wrote:
"
kingshuly wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

oh i4got thank u for ur hard work! but it is still not convincing. plus read the post again like I said i "shared my experience" and is my opinion...... not pointing fingers but everything is possible .

What do you mean, butthurt?, a lot of work? Took me just a minute to write the post. And I know nothing you say is based in reality, I just wanted to try and make you understand that. I didnt have to do any research as I already knew of Aila from years ago. I always thought he was nuts to level to 100 every league with only 4 stash tabs, when others said it was impossible to do.

Also, you are either a good troll, or just more stupid than I thought (most likely this), gj.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Nov 14, 2019, 11:06:47 AM
"
mark1030 wrote:
Why don’t you continue with your character in standard and see if it’s just hardcore that is hard for you. I suspect you won’t have any better “luck” staying alive in standard.

You ignored the 3rd reply so I’ll repeat. How about you prove once and for all that hardcore is rigged by continuing your character in standard and posting a screenshot of /deaths when you reach level 70 or finish the storyline? Are you afraid that you’ll be exposed as a troll when you prove that you also can’t get through standard without dying a second time?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info