Is Hardcore Rigged?

If you could post a Path of Building link to your build, which you can still import from Standard, we may be able to offer you some advice. I do have a couple observations:

* You don't "focus" on Elemental Resistances. You cap them or you die. If you mean you take bonuses to maximum Resistances, that's probably better for Marauders taking Soul of Steel or Aura-stacking Templars, not Witches, and isn't really much of a defensive strategy by itself.
* If you mean Energy Shield, as opposed to the type of shield you block with, are you dealing with Chaos damage? It bypasses Energy Shield to hit your Life directly; you'll know if this is happening if your Life starts dropping even though you still have ES left.

And while it's good to build your own build eventually, you really need to play well-tested builds for a while until you have a grasp on what you can do and what the game expects from you. I'd also suggest playing softcore so that you can learn from your mistakes without having to start over every time you make one.
"
ekaye wrote:
If you could post a Path of Building link to your build, which you can still import from Standard, we may be able to offer you some advice. I do have a couple observations:

* You don't "focus" on Elemental Resistances. You cap them or you die. If you mean you take bonuses to maximum Resistances, that's probably better for Marauders taking Soul of Steel or Aura-stacking Templars, not Witches, and isn't really much of a defensive strategy by itself.
* If you mean Energy Shield, as opposed to the type of shield you block with, are you dealing with Chaos damage? It bypasses Energy Shield to hit your Life directly; you'll know if this is happening in your Life starts dropping even though you still have ES left.

And while it's good to build your own build eventually, you really need to play well-tested builds for a while until you have a grasp on what you can do and what the game expects from you. I'd also suggest playing softcore so that you can learn from your mistakes without having to start over every time you make one.
what can I say the skill tree has elemental resistance plus gear and i have been working on capping them I know how this works plus the point of builds that are out there are for clearing maps fast with the set gear ......if u read my post u will know that I don't want to follow others build I have already got the info of most of them even meta builds .and all I asked is if anyone has proof that its possible to get to lv 70 if possible 100 without spending a dime on PoE that's all.. plus I play HC for fun but I know that staying alive ist wats important in HC
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Are you actually saying that spending money on the game correlates to survival rates on HC? lol, that gave me a good chuckle. Sounds like you just need to get better and is salty about it.
lol not salty but how much have u spend on PoE if u tell me u got to from 0 to lv 100 without spending a dime....in HC then kudos for u but if not then lol yeah ..plus I only play HC I left my lv 66 witch in standard to remind me no not play standard never lol
"
I don't see how buying extra stash tabs would have any relation to getting killed by mobs in the game?

If you're relatively new to the game then playing HC is going to be painful unless you really like acts 1-10 a lot. There's a lot of stuff that can kill you quickly and the only way to avoid those deaths is through experience (and having a good build).
ok, I will tell u a secret in free to play online games out there with no subscription there are many ways to force ppl to buy or spend money on the game if u want to enjoy it to the fullest and if u can understand then don't listen to my delusions. I can say that with over 300 hrs am relatively new but not to HC plus I know the mechanics of the game.
"
kingshuly wrote:
"
I don't see how buying extra stash tabs would have any relation to getting killed by mobs in the game?

If you're relatively new to the game then playing HC is going to be painful unless you really like acts 1-10 a lot. There's a lot of stuff that can kill you quickly and the only way to avoid those deaths is through experience (and having a good build).
ok, I will tell u a secret in free to play online games out there with no subscription there are many ways to force ppl to buy or spend money on the game if u want to enjoy it to the fullest and if u can understand then don't listen to my delusions. I can say that with over 300 hrs am relatively new but not to HC plus I know the mechanics of the game.

Having looked at your characters' gear and builds, I can confirm that you in fact don't know the mechanics of the game.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Nov 12, 2019, 12:06:28 AM
"
"
kingshuly wrote:
"

Having looked at your characters' gear and builds, I can confirm that you in fact don't know the mechanics of the game.
u do realize that I haven't play standard since the beginning right only HC cus i delet all my standars so do u understand that I have not gone past lv 70 on HC so wat builds wat gear are u talking about plus i dont want to get past lv 70 with other ppl builds..if u have toons lv 70+ with endgame gear or meta builds well for u lol .. I guess u dint read the 1 post u must be blind or don't know how to pay attention ..........ok
Looks at characters, first one to come up is using bitterdream. Don't need to look any further..
"
kingshuly wrote:
u do realize that I haven't play standard since the beginning right only HC cus i delet all my standars so do u understand that I have not gone past lv 70 on HC so wat builds wat gear are u talking about plus i dont want to get past lv 70 with other ppl builds..if u have toons lv 70+ with endgame gear or meta builds well for u lol .. I guess u dint read the 1 post u must be blind or don't know how to pay attention ..........ok

Honestly why did you make this topic in the first place? You say you know the mechanics and that the game is rigged when the fact that you died to a monster 10 levels below proves clear as day that you DON'T know the mechanics but you go and insult anyone who tries to tell you that.

Is this just for trolling are you really so selfconceited that you can't see the obvious fact here? Yeah there are paywalls in other games, POE isn't one of them though. If you can't even complete the story without dying it's your fault, either your build is bad or you are taking too many risks during playing.

It's nice that you don't want to play other peoples builds, i also prefer to do my own thing. But making your own build in this game requires far more experience and knowledge than you seem to have. So trying to make your own build in hardcore isn't going to be easy, it will be painful as hell. If you wanna go through with it, go ahead. But expect to rip another 10 chars before you even reach maps. Alternatively, use a guide for your next char to prove yourself wrong and maybe learn a thing or 2 about making a build, your choice.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Nov 12, 2019, 2:12:05 AM
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
"
kingshuly wrote:

Honestly why did you make this topic in the first place? You say you know the mechanics and that the game is rigged when the fact that you died to a monster 10 levels below proves clear as day that you DON'T know the mechanics but you go and insult anyone who tries to tell you that.

Is this just for trolling are you really so selfconceited that you can't see the obvious fact here? Yeah there are paywalls in other games, POE isn't one of them though. If you can't even complete the story without dying it's your fault, either your build is bad or you are taking too many risks during playing.

It's nice that you don't want to play other people's builds, I also prefer to do my own thing. But making your own build in this game requires far more experience and knowledge than you seem to have. So trying to make your own build in hardcore isn't going to be easy, it will be painful as hell. If you wanna go through with it, go ahead. But expect to rip another 10 chars before you even reach maps. Alternatively, use a guide for your next char to prove yourself wrong and maybe learn a thing or 2 about making a build, your choice.
..................Ok 1. do u play in HC because I see all ur toons are in standar so yeah ..2 pls get fact right read my 1 post if u can get to lv 100 in HC with out having spend a single dime nomatter if its cosmetis and show proof then pls read think before u type ...3 Builds of other ppl ok np i just not the type to follow others nomatter if its fun my choice and if my build is bad or not this this is not about builds .so check ur self before u comment back stay in line read the 1 post .4 am not offending any one nor am accusing the game am actaling stating my opinion if u dont like it dont read nor comment back . 5 just to get ur fact right with all the info out there so easy to see I have done my homework about the mechanis and how thisngs work in this game just cus I dont want to follow someones build boo hoo cry me a river it's my choise and I only play hardcore in all my game ALL my games so stay in ur standar and dont comment if u r not in HC ......so READ the main post Topic before u coment .. this is not about builds ....
"
kingshuly wrote:

Every sentence you write is filled with ignorance and grammatical errors. Level 70 is not end game and no level 70 character besides twinks have end game gear. We see your characters. I've seen your characters. Furthermore we can see your botched passive skill trees.

Making your own builds is great. I do so myself. But, that requires game knowledge, critical thinking, and creativity. Sadly you are 0/3.

Stay in school and go read a guide.

Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info