Is Hardcore Rigged?

"
"
kingshuly wrote:

u do realize that I haven't play standard since the beginning right only HC cus i delet all my standars so do u understand that I have not gone past lv 70 on HC so wat builds wat gear are u talking about plus i dont want to get past lv 70 with other ppl builds..if u have toons lv 70+ with endgame gear or meta builds well for u lol .. I guess u dint read the 1 post u must be blind or don't know how to pay attention ..........ok

Every sentence you write is filled with ignorance and grammatical errors. Level 70 is not end game and no level 70 character besides twinks have end game gear. We see your characters. I've seen your characters. Furthermore we can see your botched passive skill trees.

Making your own builds is great. I do so myself. But, that requires game knowledge, critical thinking, and creativity. Sadly you are 0/3.

Stay in school and go read a guide.

i guess ppl can't just accept the facts nor know how to stay on topic....show me u can go from 0-100 in HC without having to spend a dime. I u have or cant then the ignorant is u. and if I have bad grammar well now that's just too bad.
"
kingshuly wrote:
"
"
kingshuly wrote:

u do realize that I haven't play standard since the beginning right only HC cus i delet all my standars so do u understand that I have not gone past lv 70 on HC so wat builds wat gear are u talking about plus i dont want to get past lv 70 with other ppl builds..if u have toons lv 70+ with endgame gear or meta builds well for u lol .. I guess u dint read the 1 post u must be blind or don't know how to pay attention ..........ok

Every sentence you write is filled with ignorance and grammatical errors. Level 70 is not end game and no level 70 character besides twinks have end game gear. We see your characters. I've seen your characters. Furthermore we can see your botched passive skill trees.

Making your own builds is great. I do so myself. But, that requires game knowledge, critical thinking, and creativity. Sadly you are 0/3.

i guess ppl can't just accept the facts nor know how to stay on topic....show me u can go from 0-100 in HC without having to spend a dime. I u have or cant then the ignorant is u. and if I have bad grammar well now that's just too bad.

lol.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"
kingshuly wrote:

U need a guide to play the game lmao. why play at all to have it easy .. I guess there are all kinds of having fun .. I don't need a guide to enjoying the game even if its harder that's the point of playing HC not to make it easy.
Welcome in HC.

Cap elemental resistances to 75 by act 4 end, ignore chaos resistance completely.
Focus on getting 300 HP per act on your character.
And you will be hopefully good.

P.S.: I'm playing exclusively HC and have made many lvl 90+ chars there. It's not in act play where things starts to become squishy, but late in end game and in new league content!
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
Filousov wrote:
Welcome in HC.

Cap elemental resistances to 75 by act 4 end, ignore chaos resistance completely.
Focus on getting 300 HP per act on your character.
And you will be hopefully good.

P.S.: I'm playing exclusively HC and have made many lvl 90+ chars there. It's not in act play where things starts to become squishy, but late in end game and in new league content!
:)
If you were enjoying yourself you wouldn't have made this angry thread blaming GGG for your deaths. Read a guide explaining in-game mechanics and create your own build once you have a basic grasp of how the game is played.

Believe it or not GGG doesn't send down bolts of oneshotting lightning from on high to those who don't buy supporter packs. Chris Wilson doesn't have an EZ mode switch for your account he pulls after you pay X amount of money.

In fact, you have GGG watching your back. I've tried to be more direct with my corrections of your online etiquette twice.

Let's try a different way. As punishment for your rudeness throughout this thread I am assigning you an essay on defensive mechanics in PoE.

Assignment details:

Purpose: To learn how to survive in PoE.

Process: Read relevant articles on the wiki, the forums, and reddit and watch videos on Youtube about the different defensive mechanics available in PoE.

Product: A minimum 1,000 word essay explaining in detail how resistences, evasion, armour, ES, Life, effective HP, damage reduction, block, dodge, regeneration, and leech all work. A further explanation of the concept of 'defensive layering' and how the above defenses can be combined to create a viable character.

Please remember to check your grammar and spelling.
"

Believe it or not GGG doesn't send down bolts of oneshotting lightning from on high to those who don't buy supporter packs. Chris Wilson doesn't have an EZ mode switch for your account he pulls after you pay X amount of money.

It would be hilarious if they did, though.

No supporter pack = your random exalt drop is replaced by Instant Death
"
If you were enjoying yourself you wouldn't have made this angry thread blaming GGG for your deaths. Read a guide explaining in-game mechanics and create your own build once you have a basic grasp of how the game is played.

In fact, you have GGG watching your back. I've tried to be more direct with my corrections of your online etiquette twice.

Let's try a different way. As punishment for your rudeness throughout this thread I am assigning you an essay on defensive mechanics in PoE.

Assignment details:

Purpose: To learn how to survive in PoE.

Process: Read relevant articles on the wiki, the forums, and reddit and watch videos on Youtube about the different defensive mechanics available in PoE.

Product: A minimum 1,000 word essay explaining in detail how resistences, evasion, armour, ES, Life, effective HP, damage reduction, block, dodge, regeneration, and leech all work. A further explanation of the concept of 'defensive layering' and how the above defenses can be combined to create a viable character.

Please remember to check your grammar and spelling.
LMAo omg well if am getting this much attention someone must be butthurt oh did i hit the g spot... omg the end of the world GGG watching my back .... hey teacher wanna be am sry to put it this way but u care way too much .......plus who said am complaining lmao boy u need to learn how to read ..REAd the post again slowly pls ar eu a grammar patrol .....:) chill man its just a game .... plus how much have u spend in this game or how much are they paying u to be this into it .plus proof me wrong if u don't agree with my post plus am not accusing the game if PoE dev feel hurt or offended then there is something going on .......or wat ppl can have opinions or think ........lmao
"
"

It would be hilarious if they did, though.

No supporter pack = your random exalt drop is replaced by Instant Death

If they do or not, it doesn't got anything to do with me... I play for fun and i will tell u secret money can make anyone crazy.....but hey that's what I think.. yall think am salty .. I guess every the brain process information differently like how ppl have different opinions.
You've been offered advice to improve. Learn, quit, or keep crying.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Nov 12, 2019, 4:54:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info