[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
koshaaaaa wrote:
Can you please explain me why you take additional shards enchats over damage enchants? The only ploblem i have in this build its a single target DPS. Maybe damage enchant will be better for single target? Clear speed is pretty good even without enchant. And if its bleed build why dont you take gloves and amulet with new mod for physical damage over time multi?

I liked the extra clear. But didn't try the swap with lategame gear. Maybe with good dps the normal projectiles are enough and you can swap to 40% dmg. But the build also has a alot of increased already.

The gear is not 100% up to date with the new mods from 3.9 as i dont play it currently. I will try to work in all the new mods which we can use soon. But yeah the new Hunter Mods are nice.

"
TheYel wrote:
Why PIERCE and CHAIN ?

Pierce will deny the chain.

First line of SST Gem. "Throws a spectral copy of your shield as a projectile which cannot pierce"

So the initial projectile cannot pierce. So it will Chain and then the shards can pierce for better clear. That is how SST works :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Fenweave should still be the better gloves, though maybe not as cheap as crafting yourself.
Why not use Impale too ?
"
TheYel wrote:
Why not use Impale too ?

There was a build posted here with impale from PHxLoki. I did not invest into it but it's a possibility.

"
KaalCV wrote:
Fenweave should still be the better gloves, though maybe not as cheap as crafting yourself.

Yes Gloves should still be top tier. But there is also a boots craft with bleed which sounds nice.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Ive been having REAL bad mana issues up to 30. running pride only as an aura and a 20% SST
"
Ive been having REAL bad mana issues up to 30. running pride only as an aura and a 20% SST

I have had the same issues. To solve this I picked up the Assassin's Haste Jewel from Act 5 and socketed it on the jewel node while traveling to the Constitution Cluster.

To be honest, I am still running it today while doing t15 maps waiting to drop the -mana cost ring enchants and to buy another decent dps jewel.

I am not sure if 10% is going to do the trick for you, but it did for me.

Hope this helps a little !
Last edited by Tixout on Dec 28, 2019, 7:55:49 AM
"
DrRacoon wrote:

You could use a Praxis ring for leveling. And go for Thief Torment later.

Guides:
Why is everyone running Pride? The PoB says that Flesh And Stone linked to a Maim Support is actually better then running Pride. This also gives mana to run Arctic Armour for additional defenses which I prefer coming into t16 with metamorphs.
"
dommerick wrote:
Why is everyone running Pride? The PoB says that Flesh And Stone linked to a Maim Support is actually better then running Pride. This also gives mana to run Arctic Armour for additional defenses which I prefer coming into t16 with metamorphs.

Because Pride ticks for bleed since it's Physical damage while Blood/Sand only affects the initial hit, and I believe PoB only records the 19% for pride instead of the 39% after 4s.
does bleed modifer from corroded fossil working with bleed dmg from SST? It says 60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info