[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

cleared all content and it was easy.

just did all 20 waves simulacrum
my helm helped me a lot with spectres and minions at all

ill sell my league starter and i must say .. good jkob bashtard
Wondering if you or anyone else could look at my char & tree and give me some advice on what to upgrade next.

My gear:

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/141PjL84
amu with +1 phys gems

Is guardian best alternative? was thinking of jugg ( since i play HC only)
Would jugg be tankier at the loss of some dmg?

Also on the summon HoP issue would havinghigh single target dmg spectres help? anyone tried that?

Ty
Hey Im new to this build, what should I use as main spell, blade vortex qualtiy 20% (not vaal version) or bladefall 20% ? Which one is currently better ?
I started putting this together today and leveling it. I am currently level 39. When i put all the gems in that you say to do in the skills section, it reserves 87% mana for HoP. So I can't put Impale in my tabula, or run any buffs. What am I missing?
We eventually need to use either two circle of guilt rings with reduced mana reserved for herald of purity or a ring and helm enchant doing the same thing in order to free up mana to reserve for other auras. Until you have those, you can use a coming calamity to cap mana reservation at 45%. That's what I did until I was able to afford two rings.

We additionally take a little bit of reduced mana reserved on the tree.
Thank you!!
So what are the amulet anointment options? I don't see it in the guide.
Ravenous Horde for anointment maybe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info