[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
Ravenous Horde for anointment maybe?

Yeah that would also my recommendation or something g which pushes life or survivability.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
What stance for Flesh and Stone?
so, even with 2 rings we dont have mana to toggle all the auras, doest that means that we only use the Vaal Haste and toggle Pride instead?
Hello Bash, I've been following this nice build, could you please give me some hints on what things I could improve item wise and maybe other stuff? Thanks, keep up the good work!

Sorry, I don't know how to link my items.
Last edited by Taverna422 on Mar 24, 2020, 2:48:45 PM
Very nice Build. Thank you. A bit expensive on the jewel site (Disciples + Pure Agony). I went for a version with HoA in Helmet and Coming Calamity. Did all content i encountered without fail.
"
Atze_Whigga wrote:
Very nice Build. Thank you. A bit expensive on the jewel site (Disciples + Pure Agony). I went for a version with HoA in Helmet and Coming Calamity. Did all content i encountered without fail.

How do you deal with spell costs?

level 1 gems HOA, Maim, Damage on full life, Vicious Projectiles?
I started mapping with this build. Unless I am understanding wrong, I keep blade vortex up and run through things to spawn my sentinels, and keep them going. Which means I get hit alot, and tend to die more than I like to. Is this the correct strat?
hi, i really like this build and been playing it since the league started but now i'm struggling doing sirus because of my "lack of tankiness", there's something i did wrong?

this is my build atm
Hello I was wondering what support gems do you recomend if someone wanted to use Cyclone instead of BV? Thanks!
I'm wondering how this build has sustain? I don't see any life leech or life on hit, but you seem to be keeping your hp up quite well in the videos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info