[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

I've played the build up to 93 and it was a fun time, managed to hit about 2.2m damage per herald with a solid 6.3k life with way more room for improvement (better crafted helm/chest, 21/20 gems or woke gems, etc). Very beefy and strong build, probably going to be retiring it soon though if anyone is looking to start up the build with some good gear. Character name is DeadBuildInTwoDays in my profile feel free to message me if you have any interest in the pieces.
Last edited by theclownsquad on Mar 21, 2020, 3:11:46 PM
So what are the top cluster jewels for this build?

Can you name the "skills" / Cluster

I've been trying out the once in the guide but I felt like I had to sacrifice too much health for it.

Large Cluster :

Medium Cluster :

Small Cluster :

Greetings
Also interested in this ^
"
Litenbit90 wrote:

So what are the top cluster jewels for this build?

Just giving my opinion as in a previous post:

Large Cluster :
* Minions deal increased damage cluster
* Look for 8 to 8 passives only; less is better
* Jewel socket. At best 2 Sockets. Early game one shoule dbe ok
* Always Rotten Claws
* Call the Slaughter and Renewal for full damage
* Feasting Friends is another lower damage option compared to Renewal

Medium Cluster :
* Minions deal increased damage while you are affected by a Heral cluster
* 4 passives
* 1 Jewel
* Always Pura Agony (stacks)
* Cult-Leader or Disciples as second notable
* Las affix is only an attribute which affects one small node, so you don't have to give a shield until late late late game min/maxing

Small Cluster :
* For Survivability
* increased maximum life cluster
* Surging Vitality or Fettle
* In the beginning 2 passives and get the notable
* Aim for flat life as additional attribute (can get up to 14 or 16 on high ilvl bases) and attributes you are missing (probably dex)
* Late game with (ilvl 80 and higher flat life cluster) I would go for 3 passives because 4% life + 16 flat life are better than 5% life nodes
Last edited by Gnomiro on Mar 22, 2020, 1:05:33 PM
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
I know most people have stopped using spectres due to the changes. Is it worth dropping the second golem as well to put those three points somewhere else? If I take stone golem out I only loose like 200 to 300 life regen.

bump on the golem questions since it got lost at the end of a page.
sorry if it's mentioned in the guide, but cant seem to find it. which anointment is recommended for this build ?
Hey I was just wondering what is up with the Mana Leech on gloves? Doesn't Mana Leech not effect spells and is only for attack skills?
"
Curs3dfox wrote:
Hey I was just wondering what is up with the Mana Leech on gloves? Doesn't Mana Leech not effect spells and is only for attack skills?

Probaly just because of cheap example gear (not any stat should considered mandatory). Maybe it works as a link an increses the cost of blade vortex to be able to run a higher arcane surge. I don't know.
In my experience you don't need any kind of leech to sustain mana. Some Regeneration from Tree is by far enough.
How good is this build to do T15+ delirium maps?

And can it clear 20 waves in simulacron?

Also how safe is it? I only play HC is it viable?

Ty
"
Curs3dfox wrote:

Mana Leech is useless for this build since 3.8.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info