3.8.2 Patch Notes

patch isnt fully downloading/completing ?

edit - completed just too random 15 minutes for last megabyte ://
Last edited by Dussa on Oct 23, 2019, 5:35:08 PM
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
The remains of destroyed Delve Walls can no longer be consumed or destroyed like corpses, because they aren't.

It's not improvement, because wall remains block line of sight.

So do walls.
Thanks for the improvements and fixes.

While i appreciate what you are doing, one thing need to be mentioned:
"
Fixed a bug where the "Deal Full Damage" ring enchantments did not correctly bypass Blight monster resistances.
There are plenty of those enchantments that allows towers to damage/affect enemies of the same type, and now it turns out that they weren't working properly over the last 1.5 month of the league? I'm speechless. If you are implementing something - please verify that it is working before release.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
CB having a sound EVERY stack can only end poorly and cause more issues. Can't wait to see how this is handled.
"
Shotslol wrote:
CB having a sound EVERY stack can only end poorly and cause more issues. Can't wait to see how this is handled.

I get what they're trying to do (help the player realize a hostile effect is being applied) but I have to admit it worries me also. Some builds can go from none to 20 stacks in less than half a second.
"
Updated the description of the Inspiration Support gem to clarify that Minions, Totems, Traps and Mines cannot gain Inspiration Charges.

I'm puzzled, what does this mean exactly? Afaik, Inspiration Support gem works with mines. Or am I missing something?
IGN: Prgavac
"
lordbean wrote:
"
Grymmoch wrote:
"
Blight Improvements

Increased the minimum distance at which Blight Portals can spawn from the Ichor Pump.

Fixed the Blight Improvements Patch Notes for you.
The other ones are bug fixes and somehow slid into this category.

There is no "bug fixes" category. He separated the patch notes by "specific to blight" and "not specific to blight".

Also, a bug fix is easily definable as an improvement.

There really should be, mechanic improvements aren't the same as bug fixes.
Makes it much easier to track actual improvements to the league mechanics, wheres lumping them in with bug fixes makes it seem like there were improvements when there weren't any.
"
Increased the minimum distance at which Blight Portals can spawn from the Ichor Pump.

Can anyone confirm if this is fixed ? It has been 'fixed' twice before, and blight maps drop rate is so stupidy low, that I don't want to waste the 2 I have on a bug again.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
took them 2 months just to increase the minimum distance of Blight portal and the ichor pump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TWO MOTHS
T W O M O N T H S
"
Marinxar wrote:
"

Can anyone confirm if this is fixed ? It has been 'fixed' twice before, and blight maps drop rate is so stupidy low, that I don't want to waste the 2 I have on a bug again.

So, is it even working properly now after almost 2 months? I'm not even playing this league just wanna know whether it is FINALLY fixed? :D
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info