3.8.2 Patch Notes

"
DngA wrote:
took them 2 months just to increase the minimum distance of Blight portal and the ichor pump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TWO MOTHS
T W O M O N T H S

Indeed...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
Thanks for the improvements and fixes.

While i appreciate what you are doing, one thing need to be mentioned:
"
Fixed a bug where the "Deal Full Damage" ring enchantments did not correctly bypass Blight monster resistances.
There are plenty of those enchantments that allows towers to damage/affect enemies of the same type, and now it turns out that they weren't working properly over the last 1.5 month of the league? I'm speechless. If you are implementing something - please verify that it is working before release.

What can you expect when nobody quality controls it anymore properly.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
i tried to dowload the patch on my pc but it never completed and it took more than 25 gb i dont know how or why but that what happened so i need some 1 to fix this and the 238960 file on my pc is 25 gb space not 2.4 gb i need some 1 to help me and contact me on this mail pls
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by KieranS_GGG on Oct 24, 2019, 4:13:52 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2668860/page/1#p22503147

Please see the issue above
Another patch from GGG, and another dies of my character.
Everytimes so far.
Three dies today in two houres. In strange circumstances.
You have been stolen 30% of my experience...
It will take all day to get it again.
I am sorry to write this but ->You are equal to Blizz-<
"
zarbucha wrote:
Another patch from GGG, and another dies of my character.
Everytimes so far.
Three dies today in two houres. In strange circumstances.
You have been stolen 30% of my experience...
It will take all day to get it again.
I am sorry to write this but ->You are equal to Blizz-<

If they remotely gave a damn about anything anyone of us said, that would have been a good one.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Fix the G-Sync crashes PLS. Everytime i try to Open PoE with G-sync on PoE CTD immediatly when i try to enter.
after 2 months blight is out of alpha tests

beta tests begins KEKW
Fix the damn crashing problem. I get kicked out to the log in screen every 30 minutes. Also fix the lag its horrible. Rubber banding everywhere.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
DngA wrote:
took them 2 months just to increase the minimum distance of Blight portal and the ichor pump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TWO MOTHS
T W O M O N T H S

Indeed...

and based upon trying 2 lvl 12 blight maps, they increased the distance about 1 millimeter. I still have 2+ portals within about 1 inch of pump, it's great when that jumping boss pops out and one jumps to pump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info