3.8.2 Patch Notes

"
Increased the minimum distance at which Blight Portals can spawn from the Ichor Pump.

didn't work. try again.
"
kalbright wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
DngA wrote:
took them 2 months just to increase the minimum distance of Blight portal and the ichor pump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TWO MOTHS
T W O M O N T H S

Indeed...

and based upon trying 2 lvl 12 blight maps, they increased the distance about 1 millimeter. I still have 2+ portals within about 1 inch of pump, it's great when that jumping boss pops out and one jumps to pump.

"
PopeJo wrote:
"
Increased the minimum distance at which Blight Portals can spawn from the Ichor Pump.

didn't work. try again.

:DDDDDDDDDD OMAIGAD, potato fixes. I don't regret I skipped this mess.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Oct 25, 2019, 3:40:14 AM
in 3.8.2 patch, sometime i will go in high ping maps, plz fix it
"
PopeJo wrote:
"

didn't work. try again.

Jip... Also had same happen again. 3rd failed attempt at fixing this.

On another equally bad note, T2 blight maps now selling for 30 chaos already. This is now beyond ridiculous. This is where I completely just give up on GGG and this game.

Another one with awesome potential, but done lubeless by whoever makes the decisions.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
What ever you do don't say anything negative about GGG or China. That will get you banned real damn quick.
Are we totally sure that we increased the distance to the pump? It is now almost impossible to do, maybe whoever increased the distance could try to do the opposite and maybe it will then be right?
Been bitching about that first line item and the main reason why I quit a month ago to another game. Might as well check out the change I guess.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info