[3.11] PF Poison Triple Rain of Arrow Kineticism |All bosses|All map mods|3-5M DPS

where is the knock back coming from? am i missing something T_T
"
xclusive1 wrote:
where is the knock back coming from? am i missing something T_T

King of the Hill, bottom right side of passives
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Oh my goodness, my POB wasnt updated and so it bugged out some of the skill tree. Thank you!
Going to give this a go since while my poison BV assassin puts out stupid damage, I probably don't want to stand next to the morphs at all anymore.

I picked this up after throwing 3ex at fossils with no results. Just to check, is it still worth it to remove that and replace with phys/blind?

Two questions for you, with Vicious Proj not being able to be rolled on bows anymore, would you take out a gem for it? Which one? Do you think Withering Step is worth fitting in?

I'll check back in later, probably going to level as Caustic Arrow for the first 30 levels or so.

edit - actually, ROA is just fine leveling as poison. Lesser Poison, pick up Agony Crawler when you can and you can have 95% chance to poison by level 24.
Last edited by JoeODanger on Dec 20, 2019, 4:02:52 AM
"
JoeODanger wrote:
Going to give this a go since while my poison BV assassin puts out stupid damage, I probably don't want to stand next to the morphs at all anymore.

I picked this up after throwing 3ex at fossils with no results. Just to check, is it still worth it to remove that and replace with phys/blind?

Two questions for you, with Vicious Proj not being able to be rolled on bows anymore, would you take out a gem for it? Which one? Do you think Withering Step is worth fitting in?

I'll check back in later, probably going to level as Caustic Arrow for the first 30 levels or so.

edit - actually, ROA is just fine leveling as poison. Lesser Poison, pick up Agony Crawler when you can and you can have 95% chance to poison by level 24.

Think we gotta run on pob to see whether the chaos multi is better or phys/blind is better for the damage.

Ideally we use darkscorn as our bow, because we want the 20% chance for 300% more poison damage mod(natural reprisal prolif the strongest poison on the dead targets) A crafted bow is good, but it has to have almost ideal stats to compete with just darkscorn.
Withering step is ok, but i did not include it as we hardly need to go near to apply the wither stacks, totems are good enough and we dont make use of elusive.
My Builds/Stream

Yeah, the crafted bows do not match up to Darkscorn at all in PoB. Going to be a while before I can snag one, I think. They don't really seem to be changing in price so I guess they're going to stay where they're at.
Any idea on how to improve defense in high tier maps? I know aul's and a vitality life gain on hit wacther's eye is huge for survival but the only Aul there is for sale right now is 60 ex, thats abit out of my budget :D
Last edited by qrowNN on Dec 20, 2019, 2:33:51 PM
"
JoeODanger wrote:
Yeah, the crafted bows do not match up to Darkscorn at all in PoB. Going to be a while before I can snag one, I think. They don't really seem to be changing in price so I guess they're going to stay where they're at.

Actually, i do think that the dps of a crafted bow is very similar to dark scorn, the reason why you see a huge difference in dps is probably because PoB doesnt calculated the 60% chance for poisons to deal 100% more damage by itself. As you can see, i actually wrote an extra line(below the 20% chance mod on dark scorn) on my bow for it to register the actual dps increase.

However, there still is a difference for dark scorn, because as a pf, we inherently have a 40% chance for our poisons to deal 100% more damage via master toxicist. This stacks with the crafted 60% chance mod(correct me if i am wrong) This causes us to have 100% chance to deal 100% more damage, which is not the ideal situation. What we want is the 20% chance to deal 300% more damage ontop of our 40% chance for 100% more damage, so that the strongest poison(300%more damage) will prolif to every other mob, making our clear extremely strong. This is important against metamorphs as they summon extra mobs, which then dies and passes on the most powerful poison on the metamorph

"
qrowNN wrote:
Any idea on how to improve defense in high tier maps? I know aul's and a vitality life gain on hit wacther's eye is huge for survival but the only Aul there is for sale right now is 60 ex, thats abit out of my budget :D

I would look for LGoH amulets and rings(hunter/elder) for some flat life gain, if you are talking about sustain, as for defenses/life, ill try to get more life maybe if you do find a good amulet/ring, you can start using catalysts on them for more life
My Builds/Stream

I am going to try this build out -

Poison -
Is this only coming from the added chaos damage gem?
"
Gaidin85 wrote:
I am going to try this build out -

Poison -
Is this only coming from the added chaos damage gem?
Poison scales from both chaos and physical hits, and you wanna reach 100% chance to poison stat as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info