[3.11] PF Poison Triple Rain of Arrow Kineticism |All bosses|All map mods|3-5M DPS

Hey ! Running this build and oh boy it is lots of fun ! I have a question though, can you explain in further details how the % increased cooldown recovery speed works ! Is it mandatory, even without the Maloney's quiver ?

I can't wait for your answer :)
i just found a darkscorn today and was looking for some builds.... Do you think the build is Red_meta Viable with high investment?
"
Blyzhito wrote:
Hey ! Running this build and oh boy it is lots of fun ! I have a question though, can you explain in further details how the % increased cooldown recovery speed works ! Is it mandatory, even without the Maloney's quiver ?

I can't wait for your answer :)

The cooldown recovery speed works mainly with our lioneye's paw. If you noticed, the free volley from the boots has a 1 second cooldown base, this is reduced by the cooldown recovery speed, so my volley happens every 0.9 second instead

"
Meltis wrote:
i just found a darkscorn today and was looking for some builds.... Do you think the build is Red_meta Viable with high investment?

Tbh with high investment, most builds will definitely be viable.

This build mainly works with having the 3 curse set up and a darkscorn (metamorph spawns more mobs which helps with the poison prolif)

The biggest investment here is darkscorn, if you have it you pretty much can work this work in red maps easily
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
In my opinion the damage is not high enough in Red Maps ( Metas). If u want u can check my new char and give me some advices
"
Meltis wrote:
In my opinion the damage is not high enough in Red Maps ( Metas). If u want u can check my new char and give me some advices

Metamorph can be extremely tanky to being extremely easy to kill, if you picked mods like hexproof and multiple liferegen/extra life, you probably need a t1 meta build to kill them in a "fast" way.

Either way, i believe its better to bring the build a chance to a higher level before deciding if its good or bad, because this build isnt designed to breeze through end game with a character with probably not even 12 hours invested in

Btw, poison builds are a dps ramping build, they dont instant kill/phase bosses
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Jan 1, 2020, 7:41:00 AM
Hey, first of all I want to thank you for the build. It is very fun to play and the damage is very good, indeed.

The only problem I'm having is how squishy I am. Maybe I'm just not used to playing lower armor characters?

I die from everything in 1 hit, pretty much. Does anyone playing the build know how to get a little bit more tanky? You can take a look at my character on my profile and see if I'm doing anything wrong. I even took some +% life nodes in the passive tree that aren't in the original build, but I don't think it really matters.
"
Judaxx wrote:
Hey, first of all I want to thank you for the build. It is very fun to play and the damage is very good, indeed.

The only problem I'm having is how squishy I am. Maybe I'm just not used to playing lower armor characters?

I die from everything in 1 hit, pretty much. Does anyone playing the build know how to get a little bit more tanky? You can take a look at my character on my profile and see if I'm doing anything wrong. I even took some +% life nodes in the passive tree that aren't in the original build, but I don't think it really matters.

I will drop your icefang orbit and get a rare ring with high liferoll, possible one with an incursion mod for the extra % life. Probably gotta squeeze in as much flat life as possible and get a watcher's eye next

The thing about metamorphs this league is that they do have some random rippy mods/skills that make the "safe" ehp much higher. Previously i was running at like 5.4k life and it felt ok even up till uber elder
My Builds/Stream

I have tried your build and it does AMAZING job.
Got my build to late game and I can melt everything except bosses like Shaper/Elder/Guardians etc. Metamorphs in T16 are not an issue.

I struggle a bit in Enfeeble maps since I dont deal enough dmg to sustain mana... might think of a way to do it :)

Regarding boots setup, why is there deadly ailments ? Just another stacks of poison? I run Curse on hit - Despair - Deadly Ailments - Culling Strike (does amazing job in Boss league).
I think I will swap Deadly Ailments with Plague Bearer, I ran out of spaces for gems.

I also changed armor to Dendrobate and have rare quiver (I sold Maloney).
"
Longi wrote:
I have tried your build and it does AMAZING job.
Got my build to late game and I can melt everything except bosses like Shaper/Elder/Guardians etc. Metamorphs in T16 are not an issue.

I struggle a bit in Enfeeble maps since I dont deal enough dmg to sustain mana... might think of a way to do it :)

Regarding boots setup, why is there deadly ailments ? Just another stacks of poison? I run Curse on hit - Despair - Deadly Ailments - Culling Strike (does amazing job in Boss league).
I think I will swap Deadly Ailments with Plague Bearer, I ran out of spaces for gems.

I also changed armor to Dendrobate and have rare quiver (I sold Maloney).

For enfeeble maps, having an enduring mana flask might be able to help you thru

A huge part of our single target lies in our poison prolif, so having metamorph spawn lots of additional mobs kills it faster

We used deadly ailments on boots just to squeeze in a lil bit more poison damage. But cullingstrike seems to work well here

Plague bearer weakens our initial poisons, but it might help with boss fights, downside is you gotta stay melee range the whole time
My Builds/Stream

So I've been running this build and it's been pretty good for me, being able to clear all content at awakening 7 (except uber elder as I haven't farmed enough for the frags).

My question is, if I get a 21/23 toxic rain to replace Vaal Rain of Arrows, would it offer more DPS as some of these Metamorphs take forever to end lol.
Last edited by rawrjau on Jan 16, 2020, 1:41:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info