[3.11] PF Poison Triple Rain of Arrow Kineticism |All bosses|All map mods|3-5M DPS

I'm not really sure how the build would perform in the new league.

Rain of Arrows got 10% DMG increase... but! Monsters will have more armor now and given how it's effective against weaker hits, I wonder if it won't mitigate too much of RoA damage (which indeed is just a bunch of weak hits adding up). Mirrage Archer got gutted as well but I'm not sure how significant it is (I haven't played this build).
"
kazut wrote:
I'm not really sure how the build would perform in the new league.

Rain of Arrows got 10% DMG increase... but! Monsters will have more armor now and given how it's effective against weaker hits, I wonder if it won't mitigate too much of RoA damage (which indeed is just a bunch of weak hits adding up). Mirrage Archer got gutted as well but I'm not sure how significant it is (I haven't played this build).

RoA effective added damage went from 50% to 60%, this is a 20% increase in actual numbers. The armor change wouldnt affect this as much as it seem. Poison has unlimited stacking, so 1 big hit that deals 1000 damage deals the same poison damage as 10 small hits of 100 damage.

Mirage archer is a nerf to all bow skill, still minor as its not what the build is built around
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Did you consider new Asenath's Chant for another rain of arrows (or at least if you can't get Maloney's)?
"
TheKrykson wrote:
Did you consider new Asenath's Chant for another rain of arrows (or at least if you can't get Maloney's)?

Asenath's chant only applies to spell, maloney's is really a good to have luxury item for min maxing, pretty low on the priority if you follow the power spikes priority i have listed in the guide
My Builds/Stream

Hi) Thanks for the build. Lioneye's Paws with 'Trigger Level 5 Rain of Arrows' is a legasy item now? Will the build work without them?
"
jglfngf wrote:
Hi) Thanks for the build. Lioneye's Paws with 'Trigger Level 5 Rain of Arrows' is a legasy item now? Will the build work without them?

Hi, its not a legacy item, just a drop from karui legion from legion content, not as rare as darkscorn, usually it goes from 5-10chaos the last 2 leagues
My Builds/Stream

Playing this build right now and using lioneye's glare but want to get a better bow could u give a examble on a budget bow that will be a good upgrade? I am not to sure about what to go for
"
qrowNN wrote:
Playing this build right now and using lioneye's glare but want to get a better bow could u give a examble on a budget bow that will be a good upgrade? I am not to sure about what to go for

Hi, it might be slightly costly and rng heavy, but if you can find some corroded fossils, you can craft them on a bow base(thicket bow seems best, other than imperial bow).
Corroded fossils can be found in petrified forests and fungal caverns in delve. look for breakable walls between delve nodes that have 1 grid inbetween them

What we want is the 60% chance to deal 100% more poison damage mod on the bow and a good attack speed roll

To achieve this decently easy, what we need is to use corroded, metallic, shuddering to craft this. Very high chance for you to get that mod.
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
qrowNN wrote:

Hi, it might be slightly costly and rng heavy, but if you can find some corroded fossils, you can craft them on a bow base(thicket bow seems best, other than imperial bow).
Corroded fossils can be found in petrified forests and fungal caverns in delve. look for breakable walls between delve nodes that have 1 grid inbetween them

What we want is the 60% chance to deal 100% more poison damage mod on the bow and a good attack speed roll

To achieve this decently easy, what we need is to use corroded, metallic, shuddering to craft this. Very high chance for you to get that mod.

I see, but i just checked in POB lioneye's is double the dmg basicly compared to a bow with that mod alone, i guess it doesnt count the mod probably in POB but even if it did lioneye's seems to beat it? Maybe i am missing something
Last edited by qrowNN on Dec 17, 2019, 10:16:18 AM
"
qrowNN wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
qrowNN wrote:

I see, but i just checked in POB lioneye's is double the dmg basicly compared to a bow with that mod alone, i guess it doesnt count the mod probably in POB but even if it did lioneye's seems to beat it? Maybe i am missing something

Might have to do with your accuracy or set up, a bow with the mod bascially just adds 60% more damage to your poisons, ideally theres an empty prefix for you to craft phys%+chance to blind
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info