[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Thanks for the guide, used this as my league starter.

As for my weapons, which two I should be using? Or change the crafted mod?

Could you do me a favor and check if or where i got a massive wrong in the built?
i feel like on endgame i do no dmg and die nonstop basicly.
means guardians sirius etc.
even though bossdeaths are mostly my fault the dmg just doesnt come by it feels like

https://pastebin.com/VJH791Nu that would be my pob

and id appreciate any idea on how to properly adapt the built to utilize the additional curse if you have any
"
cryion wrote:
Yo. Just stopping by to say I love this build.
Leveling was ridiculously easy with Tabula + Goldrim + Wanderlust + Thief's Torment (or whatever it is called). I wasn't using any gloves until maps because I was lazy and there was never a need. I was also using some random claws that I found in the first act until I got to 60 for the Wasp Nests.

I am only into red maps so far, but I am still having a relatively easy time with average gear (I did go and buy Fenumus with my first 2 exalts, though).

Since I havent been around for a bunch of leagues before this one I am wondering how viable fossil crafting still is in this current league? Like, is it still the way to get your gear or is it not as efficient as in a previous league where it was the main 'gimmick'?

Glad to hear you are doing well. :)
Fossil crafting is still the best way to get the best rare/crafted items. Now we have the additional option to either fossil craft on an influenced base or fossil craft a normal base and then when we rolled 4 or 5 good mods to slam it with one of the new influence exalted orbs.
I sold a Ring yesterday for 19ex that I fossil crafted for my character, but which had a mod that I couldn't use.

"
zblazin1 wrote:

anything you could recommend for this setup as an obvious upgrade?...i can run t16s with little effort but theres some bosses that just straight up 1 shot me and it gets a little frustrating....other than that ive been loving the build so far

Your claws need to be replaced and your amulet should ideally have chaos damage leeched instead of phys damage leeched.

You can always remove some damage from the passive tree and use some more %life nodes.
But this league, like Legion league, straightup has some 1-shot mechanics that simply can't be avoided. That's why most HC players don't do metamorphs. Sometimes there is just nothing you can do, except for dying.
Make sure you use flasks that improve your chance to evade and dodge.

"
Tsuna27xVF wrote:
Thanks for the guide, used this as my league starter.

As for my weapons, which two I should be using? Or change the crafted mod?

Use the second weapon. Use the 1st until you have a better one. Discard the 3rd, it's not a base we would want to use.
Last edited by MoosGames on Dec 29, 2019, 4:22:04 AM
hi, Any recommendations for the pantheon?
This is a really good build man!

The people saying this build is not noob friendly and it doesnt work without spending too much are wrong, this is my second league and followed this build, with no more than 100 chaos i was able to clear almost everything. What i like about this build is there are too many ways to get stronger, and right now with the new Awakened gems you could easily go for 15m DPS
May I ask why you're using that onslaught flask when we do not ignite? im very curious thanks!~
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
May I ask why you're using that onslaught flask when we do not ignite? im very curious thanks!~

Just for the Onslaught Effect and the Crit. It's optional, you can use a different flask.
Here's a noobie question:
Can I fossil craft my own claws with these mods u recommend on a normal imperial claws or do they necessarily have to be a hunter ones? Sorry for the stupid question and thanks for the guide, really enjoying the build as my first one!
How about a Headhunter ?
How is the headhunter this leugue ? Enough rare for it ?
How is this build with a headhunter, any one with experience or thoughts about it :) ?
-Nerf
"
Lyarc wrote:
Here's a noobie question:
Can I fossil craft my own claws with these mods u recommend on a normal imperial claws or do they necessarily have to be a hunter ones? Sorry for the stupid question and thanks for the guide, really enjoying the build as my first one!

You can absolutely use normal Claws. It might be a good idea to craft on a normal base and then later use one of the new influence exalted orbs on it. But for first crafts, just focus on getting it on a normal base.

Here is a fossil crafting guide i wrote.

"
robin_nerf wrote:
How about a Headhunter ?
How is the headhunter this leugue ? Enough rare for it ?
How is this build with a headhunter, any one with experience or thoughts about it :) ?

You can use HH on any build. It doesn't help at all with bossing though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info