[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Hey I followed your build a bit but im using dagger instead of claws.(Take a look at my gear and say what you think). My problem is now I dont have enough boss damage. What could I change?

This is my gear
"
Sapuen wrote:

This is my gear

Equipment is looking pretty good. Make sure you are Hit Chance capped. Daggers deal less damage then Claws, might just come down to that.
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
Sapuen wrote:

This is my gear

Equipment is looking pretty good. Make sure you are Hit Chance capped. Daggers deal less damage then Claws, might just come down to that.

I have enough currency to change to 2 claws and respect. I Could try it. Ill look it first up with path of building
"
Wolftein04 wrote:
"
Ithilir wrote:
I'm playing a Bino's Cobra Lash that's progressing nicely in maps so far, but I end up almost never using Plague Bearer. It would be nice to get the extra damage against metamorphs or conquerors, but even with inc aoe plague bearer is small enough that it puts me in the range of a lot of their abilities.

So many things this patch can instantly kill me with 5k hp.

I was able to kill every boss except Sirus, cleared every map easily but with some adjustments. First PoB doesn't show your real damage since you won't be able to stack wither or use any Vaal skill. The totems will stay alive for no more than 1 second against awakener bosses. Also, plague bearer makes you so vulnerable to hits so is not worth to use it. Try to stack dodge and evasion as much as you can, use storm brand for power charges generation, allocate Ambush and Assassinate, get a nice amulet with +1 Chaos Skills, +1 Dexterity Skills to boost cobra lash, get 40% cobra lash more damage enchantment and allocate hp nodes instead of damage. You don't need more damage or chains to clear maps.

My character is public if you don't know what mods to get.

I was looking at your character for ideas and was wondering if there was any reason why you were keeping storm brand level 1? Also vaal haste spawns on a totem when I have it linked like you do.
Can anybody explain it to me? im playing this build and its very fun, but, i dont have enough mana to use all 4 auras :/ when i activate Malevolence, Aspect of the Spider and Herald of Agony then i already reserved 100% of my mana, i can use my skills because of the no mana use but i cant use wither totems, flame dash, precision and Plague Bearer oO am i doing something wrong ?
Hey there.

First off I haven't read the whole thread, so excuse me if this has been mentioned already, but I think I've found something quite nice. :>

I'm also playing Cobra Lash, but I'm building it a bit different. Check out my profile if you're interested.

But here we go:

Using a the new jewel "Thread of Hope" (Very Large Ring) in the Ranger/Frenzy Charge-area allows me to skip 1 point from before "Heart of Oak" + the first point of the "Swift Venom"-cluster, making the jewel slot itself cost me nothing.

What it allows me though is to spend 1 point in "Hunter's Gambit".
Yes, it's a bow node, but 3 of its 5 mods are _very_ good for us:
10% Chaos DoT Multi
10% Skill Effect Duration
10% faster Poison

With that + the new 'Awakened Deadly Ailments Support' I've gotten an easy 30% faster Poison in total (10% from the normal tree, 10% from this trick and 10% from the new gem).

For ease of understanding, here's my passive tree with it in use:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQAGAF4CEQUtBbUGcAbnB5kILgqbDSINjRMEFHUV9hX9Fr8Y2xmOHF8hYCLqIzYjNyP2JT8mlSxkLiMwcTB8MgE17zfUOkI67Tz-P2xAoEX0Sn1LHEt4TI5NklBCUUdTEFM1VUtZ8FuPW5lb02HiYetieWKsZK9noGyMbWxvV3BScG507XTxdoJ3onfXeOt6f3rvfyuAIoFBhKKHdonTijiMC4w2jX2Nv4_BmmSdqqLZo4qkBajPqqSw2LIZtMW00bVIuXy9XcGLwuzIDM96037UI9YH3ajfoOLV45_nCud06Nbpduyw7T_tQe2D7g7vevLm_MX-ug==?accountName=jay___&characterName=MuchToxicVeryWow

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. =)
"
asbo96 wrote:
Hey Guys so i managed to reach 71 and got a little gear going. Im at a point now where i want to start progressing gear but do not know what i should prioritize?

Current Gear:

I've got an ex right now to throw at something so please if you have any advice let me know :D

Happy new years guys,

Sorry its taken so long to thank you for the advice but, Thank you.

So I've made some upgrades to my build and was hoping you could take a look at it. I just got done with the claws so I'm hoping if you could tell me if you think they're a big boost over the wasps.

aside from the claws i just bumped up the hp on my gear. Thinking about swapping the amulet soon as well.

"
BeastVabi wrote:
Can anybody explain it to me? im playing this build and its very fun, but, i dont have enough mana to use all 4 auras :/ when i activate Malevolence, Aspect of the Spider and Herald of Agony then i already reserved 100% of my mana, i can use my skills because of the no mana use but i cant use wither totems, flame dash, precision and Plague Bearer oO am i doing something wrong ?

Hi man, Just had a look at your profile and seems like your enlighten gem is still level one. Also your precision gem is the opposite. Its too high level so the mana cost is too much. That needs to be level 1.

You should look into the alternative aura setup in the guide.

Hope this helped.
"
asbo96 wrote:
"
BeastVabi wrote:

Hi man, Just had a look at your profile and seems like your enlighten gem is still level one. Also your precision gem is the opposite. Its too high level so the mana cost is too much. That needs to be level 1.

You should look into the alternative aura setup in the guide.

Hope this helped.

just fixed that with precision and enlightnen support. thank you very much dude, btw what do u think about the gear i have when you already saw my profile, i think its good for now, now i just have to level the gems and min max it right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info