[3.10] Slayer Lightning Strike | Inpulsa + Storm's Gift | Insane clear-speed | All end-game content

"
Couple questions as I am planning on doing this for my next build. Any recommendations for a belt, I didn't see one in guide. Also I see a lot of people playing Raider for Lightning Strike is there any big benefit in that over Slayer.

Thanks!

You're right, I've actually missed the belt (or maybe accidently deleted it).
Ideally, you want something with high added life + good res rolls on your belt. Getting +% to maximum life mod is also very strong, although can cost you a lot.

As for the Raider, it's mostly to synergise dual claws + farruls' fur phasing combo. The gear is more expensive and you basically have no life but with enough currency, you should get better results. Although, I must say because of "boss fight-nature" of this league Raider has become an even more attractive option: no amount of life will save you against metamorphs anyways.
Last edited by Karpoavel on Jan 12, 2020, 5:05:16 AM
Selling full build for this, already colored and all the gems level specific. Including a savious 1 hander from Sirus. 55 Ex Message me here or in-game
40 ex w/o the Sirus 1H weapon
OP can you tell us the name of the MTX you are using here especially for the weapons?

This is the craziest build I have ever seen in this game holy shit how do people come up with these things
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 18, 2020, 2:59:50 PM
"
OP can you tell us the name of the MTX you are using here especially for the weapons?

In 3.8 videos I believe I used Darkprism Weapon (x2) + Lightning Weapon Effect (x2).
In 3.9 it's Revenant Sword (x2) + Purple Lightning Weapon Effect (x2) [I like this one more].

Other mtx should be the same:

Back attachment: Purple Crystal Cloak
Helmet: Dragon Hunter Helmet [I actually don't like this one for the build theme and looking for something better]
Body armour: Pitch Black Body
Gloves: Purple Crystal Gloves
Boots: Pitch Black Boots

"
This is the craziest build I have ever seen in this game holy shit how do people come up with these things

Well, the mechanics of chain-explosions has been known for long and utilised by autobombers and other builds, but thanks for the kind words!
Last edited by Karpoavel on Jan 18, 2020, 5:54:21 PM
I finished this build and I can't do anything with it lol

Its crazy how easily I die in T4 maps

I wonder what is the most crucial part I am missing

I don't seem to have attack speed hmm

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 18, 2020, 8:54:28 PM
Well, it seems your character is only level 74 so you probably don't have much life to begin with. As I wrote, this is very important to finish Scion life nodes cluster before going deeper into maps.
It seems you also have 3 useless points spent on Two Handed Melee and Axes near Duelist area.
You also didn't pick large Sword cluster (eastern area) and follow it with Acrobatics - Phase Actobatics. This is where your 40% damage/survavibility comes from.
You can cast curses manually but getting at least lvl 8 assassin's mark ring could be really beneficial.
You also should change your flasks - you don't need so many life and mana ones. Diamond + Silver + Quicksilver flasks are almost must-have.

This build is not an easy-meta one so it really needs to be polished good in order to work after 3.9 patch.
Last edited by Karpoavel on Jan 19, 2020, 4:50:13 AM
ooh ok thanks will work on that

uuh I think I have had it, second time I been screwed so hard with a lighting strike build and just get 1 shot

Plus evasion has never worked in any RPG game anyways, dunno why I made this build with evasion when everybody knows armour will always be superior.

This lightning strike skill has always been complete shit in this game.

If anyone wants to buy all my gear please feel free to do so, will sell everything for 1ex and will include all the gems already socketed in it

I feel so stupid for making this build and wasting out all my money.

Sure I don't have all the items needed but should atleast be able to do tier 3 maps which I can barely do without dying to a meta morph. Where as cyclone can clear literally everything with ease wish I had done that in all honesty.

I hope I can sell back all this gear :(

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 19, 2020, 10:58:24 AM
Well, I could've understood if you complained about T15-16 maps - that's where I sometimes have problems myself. But you can easily destroy white maps with every skill in the game two-linked.
I guess you're probably a new player so my only recommendation will be to play some maximum meta like cyclone or summoner. And sometimes getting oneshot is perfectly fine in PoE.
Last edited by Karpoavel on Jan 19, 2020, 11:18:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info