It's almost 2020(Now its actually 2020) - Lets have Male and Female versions of all classes.

"
Reinhart wrote:
What is the point of having a male scion or female marauder? How does it affect the gameplay?

What is the point of Mtx ? And voice lines ? how does it affect the gameplay ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
The hell, why is this topic still alive? Should you guys not preload the patch or something? Stop replying here and let this topic sink in the depths of nothingness,where it belongs.
"
Nosferat wrote:
The hell, why is this topic still alive? Should you guys not preload the patch or something? Stop replying here and let this topic sink in the depths of nothingness,where it belongs.

nou, Female templar or riot.
Innocence forgives you
I would be down for more character options. Especially if the female Templar was a grandma. That would be hilarious. Make her super snippy towards youngsters, too.

I don't think it would happen and it's not a big deal to me if it doesn't. This was actually my first League playing a male character. Still think it could be fun. Definitely something that would be low on the list, however.

Admittedly, the more I think about female Templar the more I want that to be a thing.

Something I would want even more than that though would just be updates to the existing character models so that they don't look like PS3 characters.
I also want a slider to change size of the butt and boobies
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
There are so many things which actually need to be improved - I wouldn't like GGG waste their time on this.
"
"
Nosferat wrote:

nou, Female templar or riot.

run around as cassia....noice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info