It's almost 2020(Now its actually 2020) - Lets have Male and Female versions of all classes.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't think GGG should do anything until PoE2
Duelist should be female by default in PoE2
Scion should be non-binary by default in PoE2, and have both male and female alternates
One alt-gender should be $10 ($8 sale)
Female alternates pack (Marauder, Duelist, Shadow, female Scion) should be $30 ($25 sale)
Male alternates pack (Duelist, Ranger, Witch, male Scion) should be $30 ($25 sale)
All 8 bundle should be $50 ($45 sale)

This is assuming PoE2 has same 7 classes. I hope they don't.

Well we can at least agree that after POE2 expansion is the time to worry about adding things like this when their team is hopefully less split apart and they can afford to try some new things.

On POE2 characters im not entirely sure but i have heard its the same base characters and from the preview video it looks like whichever one you pick is spared from being hung and you run off to do whatever it is your exile is gonna do.. but the classes themselves seem to be entirely new?

I'm kind of ignoring all the media for POE2 and waiting til release to have fun theory crafting with a fresh and unknown skill tree.
Innocence forgives you
+2 wife and I.

I too would like male and female version of each hero. In fact my wife stopped playing because there was not that choice. She likes playing the Templar and hates the witch which is the closest too it. She wants a female body type for the Templar. I think she is envisioning something like Joan of Arch. I am sure other people would like a male Ranger or other combinations. What kind of donation would have to be made to get this done? I mean world of warcraft had that at the beginning and how many years ago was that.
Last edited by Pardue451 on Mar 12, 2020, 7:31:38 PM
No
how about no ? Female duelist lol in your dreams maybe. Get your sjw propaganda out of here.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
"
how about no ? Female duelist lol in your dreams maybe. Get your sjw propaganda out of here.

You managed to be both sexist and toxic ( well, sexism itself is already toxic to begin with of course ) in a single line, without bringing anything to the topic.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Are some guys gender confused if they play a female ranger, scion or witch?

I am 100 pc straight and dont mind playing female chars whatsoever. GGG shouldn't put their time into creating additional models because of some boys having trouble with this.

Grow up!
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Mar 13, 2020, 5:10:34 AM
"
Reinhart wrote:
Are some guys gender confused if they play a female ranger, scion or witch?

I am 100 pc straight and dont mind playing female chars whatsoever. GGG shouldn't put their time into creating additional models because of some boys having trouble with this.

Grow up!

i didnt read trough anything past page one but MAYBE, just MAYBE, some players just want to choose wether or not the duellist is female or not or the scion is male or not and PERHAPS it has nothing to do with "confusion" or anything else, maybe some players want

~diversity~
:3

And MAYBE this has utterly nothing to do with being straight or not ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
What is the point of having a male scion or female marauder? How does it affect the gameplay?
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Reinhart wrote:
What is the point of having a male scion or female marauder? How does it affect the gameplay?
Not affecting the gameplay means that having new playable characters that use the same skill tree and ascendancies should not be a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info