[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

Major build update posted! Over double the damage and self-healing, AND ~10% extra physical damage reduction, vs previous iteration. Pretty much better in every way vs the 3.10 baseline. Build update posted at the front of the guide, take a look!
Last edited by Peterrabbit_01 on Apr 20, 2020, 5:31:30 AM
Thx for the Build,
I really appreciate your work and up until now (Level 81) I have a real blast.
Hopefully those cluster jewels survive the nerf bat before next league.
I don't know if i would league start with this build (HoA Variant) but as second char with a bid of starting currency this build is really really great.
Last edited by Seronia on Apr 21, 2020, 9:17:24 AM
"
Seronia wrote:
Thx for the Build,
I really appreciate your work and up until now (Level 81) I have a real blast.
Hopefully those cluster jewels survive the nerf bat before next league.
I don't know if i would league start with this build (HoA Variant) but as second char with a bid of starting currency this build is really really great.

Thanks for dropping a message! I hope you are continuing to enjoy the build; this league has been very kind to us overall, with incredible power creep from the cluster jewels.
In the process of re-writing the guide, but it is a very large task so I have posted what will probably be the final 3.10 PoB, as well as a starter variant with much less expensive and hard to find gear for those just getting going. Take a look and as always let me know if you have any questions!
Hi! Was having a blast lvling up with Dominating Blow, and now that I got gear for the SRS switch, I'm all hyped up.

I switched, went out with HoP and Determination aura on, spun and buncha spirits fly out and um...they take a while to pop (about 6 seconds).

And I did several slow map clears and not once did HoP ever triggered :(

Am I doing something wrong?

Dominating Blow was waaaay faster in clearing. Can someone take a look? Thanks :D

here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/qWZEfYvm

*update*

Ok I got herald of purity to trigger, and a minion is following me. However, he isn't burning, and his life is stuck at 90% full. He is still with me even after 5 minutes. This is very strange.

Last edited by tchan5158 on Apr 26, 2020, 11:57:03 PM
"
tchan5158 wrote:
Hi! Was having a blast lvling up with Dominating Blow, and now that I got gear for the SRS switch, I'm all hyped up.

I switched, went out with HoP and Determination aura on, spun and buncha spirits fly out and um...they take a while to pop (about 6 seconds).

And I did several slow map clears and not once did HoP ever triggered :(

Am I doing something wrong?

Dominating Blow was waaaay faster in clearing. Can someone take a look? Thanks :D

here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/qWZEfYvm

*update*

Ok I got herald of purity to trigger, and a minion is following me. However, he isn't burning, and his life is stuck at 90% full. He is still with me even after 5 minutes. This is very strange.

It looks like the HoP minions are indeed triggering for you after our talk, but occasionally you still get a random immortal one. Needless to say this is not normal; at this point I have no idea why it could be happening. As ironically we want our minions to die quickly; I recommend to anyone having this issue, just toggle HoP off and back on again. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else is having a similar issue though.
i really wanna do this build but getting off colors like that is a nightmare on consoles :(
"
HieiTheBlue wrote:
i really wanna do this build but getting off colors like that is a nightmare on consoles :(

Eh, I don't think it's as big a deal as it was in earlier versions of this build. If you are looking at the latest HoP/HoA version, the bis chest comes in completely random colors, so any combination is equally possible. Skin of the Lords with Minion Instability is another good chest with random colors. Alternatively, socket HoP in a Minion Life/Minion Damage helm, and use the chest for HoA. Lioneye's Repose is a great HoA chest, and optimal colorings can be crafted yourself with a handfull of chromes (just be careful you have the mana reservation for it).

For all variations of this build, you can always use a well-rolled strength/int or strength/dex chest for better coloring odds as well.
Last edited by Peterrabbit_01 on Apr 27, 2020, 8:12:54 PM
It took me about 2 weeks, but I've completely rebuilt the guide from the bottom up to reflect the 3.10 changes. Videos, gearing, leveling, PoB, damage calculation, key mechanics, lessons learned, it's all in there and updated, so take a look, and as always let me know if there's anything I missed, or if you have any questions!
Very curious about this build! I want to try it but I'm not sure how viable it will be with cluster jewels being harder to get in 3.11
I guess we'll see how the meta goes and how expensive everything will be after a week or so.
Speaking of which, how hard/costly was it to get all the required items in Delirium?
Last edited by CrowPimp on Jun 16, 2020, 1:04:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info