Blight Statistics: More Information about the Oil Use

"
Please buff the blighted map rate, haven't got one in all weekend and i'm well over 20hs played since friday chaining T16 elder lair's, it doesn't feel like blight league :/

true, i x4 post was and GGG no buff, i said shit Blight league almost same Standrad. i quit and play Destiny 2: Shadowkeep.
Playing on Xbox here and I have very different experience than many PC users. I was level 86 before my very first blight map drop. I have had a second at level 87. I have purchased two blighted maps at exorbitant money and of these 4 I have run three. At tier 5 'rare' my Xbox One was utterly unable to cope with the maps and after lengthy and numerous freezes I lost the encounter but thankfully survived. At tier 3 'magic' I had the same experience but worse results, total freeze then death. Finally in desperation tried the tier 1 'white". The battle did last longer but when things got really crazy again froze, stuttered and lost; although survived.

Not running a big minion build - just a simply cobra lash assassin with a golem and herald of agony. Xbox One with SSD and wired internet, to connection on average 10mps. I would rate my gear and connection as totally average.

I see streamers/youtubers running T15 maps with mega mods, at "normal" speeds; I can only conclude that you have optimized for the PC.

I have to say in the normal encounters and in principle the blight mechanisms are very cool, but with the almost non-existent ma drops, insane prices (25co++) and the utter inability to complete a map in the first place, I have to - reluctantly - consider the league a failure, until performance problems and drop rate are adjusted, at least on Xbox.

so funny to see those 10 challenges players rant,let me rant a bit.Loot from your end game blighted maps sucksssss. The best thing that drop in them are stacked decks,then u should call them stacked deck league. Who needs 61 remnants,offerings,bad uniques... so on from blighted t14,15. Be more creative in drops,like timeless...
And here i'm waiting for the 4.0 reveal to see if the enslave unique(bc summon or raise just doesn't work for uniques) is gonna to see light ofc it would have a lot of limitations like you are unable to have any other minion and only up to certain size like no malachias or seaking.
So much for blighted league. Beta-released, one month later bugs are finally fixed and most people are gone.

Blighted league - blighted maps you say? Golden oil you say? Easier to buy than to drop. Got 100's of red maps in stash and 100s completed - not a single Golden Oil drop. Total may be 15 blighted map dropped, ran one at the start and failed due to glitches. But back then it was still beta-release.

Can we address the tower UI issue, that the hammers cover minimap and the click interface is slow and tedious. Why cant we choose a tier 4 tower if we got resources, why 5 seconds need to be waisted upgrading the tower rom lvl 1 to lvl 4...

Just one of the dozens things that are wrong with this league. Stop releasing raw content every 3 month, do every 4 months but quality. Go back and fix old content, run some flashbacks or something. Over the last two years there has been steady degradation of everything.
So since you have all moved on to new beta leagues please increase the drop rate of blighted maps so we can enjoy this league a little bit at least. thanks.
POE stat posts could be so amazing but are always so mundanely boring.
Cannot wait for the 4.0 announcement plus everything else to come, keep it up.
I love blight mechanic and tower defence genre, however in more than 100 hours played this league I've found about 10-15 blighted maps (running only red tiers and never skipping blight mechanics). It could be much better if you guys could increase droprate.
Who the fuck cares, honestly. League is long time dead. The Blighted maps are so rare we are sitting on thousands of oils and no maps. The rewards from maps are not even covering the map costs.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info