[3.8] ♥ HOLY BLEEDING, Gladiator Lacerate bleeds to death all end game, 9 milion dot

"
phatschtuff wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
for all idiots/haters that say "rmt" i've only one thing to say: USE BRAIN (but maybe, if you say that, probably u don't have it)

if you go to check price of items in std, build cost is propbably 50 ex + the axe craft that i got it my self with fossils and metacraft..
if you are so stupid to say rmt for that ammount of ex for a build, go to see players in blight league with 20+ mirrors.. and ask them..

i've no words..

Sitting in my parent's basement with a trollface, I imagined some colourful Italian language flying around half a Europe away, all the vaffan*** and qecaz** and whatnot ;-) ... anyway, if I was a no-lifer with 20 mirrors on a temp league? I'd ask GGG to change my IGN to KingOfRNG ;-)

Yeah italian people suck.
I imagined Vivaldi, Giotto, Caravaggio and Leonardo sitting on the oriath's waypoint taking the piss out of all these honest and blinded non-italian exhiles forced, by the gggods,into the hollow exercise of farming every single day stuff, when a true italian player knows that ther's only one way to get 50ex in permanent league without any effort: RMT!
Such disrespect!
You know what is worse than a no-lifer player? An italian no-lifer player!
After all, we re just pizza mafia and mandolino jamm bell paisà.
Now, if u need some ex just hit me on discord, I will give ur name to one of my italian ex pusher, price for 1 ex is just a flourishing vaffanculo ;)

While the whole basegear is more or less very affordable, you should consider that your amulet slot + your open aura from no pride reservation (filled with malevolence) + your REDICULOUS watchers eye give you around
100% more dmg.

40% Pride + 20% base Mal + 20% watcher + 15% faster bleed.

ATM there is only one watchers eye on Blight SC for 170 Exalts with those 2 mods (although it has a 3rd malevolence affix, so thats why its so expensive).

Without those 2 items the damage drops SIGNIFICANTLY. You do enough still to do everything in game, but it is very noticable.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Vincendra wrote:
While the whole basegear is more or less very affordable, you should consider that your amulet slot + your open aura from no pride reservation (filled with malevolence) + your REDICULOUS watchers eye give you around
100% more dmg.

ATM there is only one watchers eye on Blight SC for 170 Exalts with those 2 mods (although it has a 3rd malevolence affix, so thats why its so expensive).

Without those 2 items the damage drops SIGNIFICANTLY. You do enough still to do everything in game, but it is very noticable.

I tried this build so let me tell you what I think about your considerations on it:
the malevolence watcher with only 1 mod (16% faster bleed) it ll cost u something like 50c in std and in blight as well, pride gives 19 more damage (the 21 more buff is under a terrible condition for this build, cause staying 4 secs in front of some serious boss is basically impossible) u can drop easily pride and going for another amulet with flat phys (http://poe.trade/search/obahaonoyogauk 2ex) and the very same mod that the watcher provides for this build (physical damage overtime multiplier), in this way u will lose just the 19 more damage of pride (a bit less since u will have also flat from elder amulet) and you won t notice it at all.
If you want more damage then you can grab some impale nodes, few points reaching the very same dps and even more.
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Oct 31, 2019, 7:27:25 PM
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:
100% more dmg.

I tried this build so let me tell you what I think about your considerations on it:
the malevolence watcher with only 1 mod (16% faster bleed) it ll cost u something like 50c in std and in blight as well, pride gives 19 more damage (the 21 more buff is under a terrible condition for this build, cause staying 4 secs in front of some serious boss is basically impossible) u can drop easily pride and going for another amulet with flat phys (http://poe.trade/search/obahaonoyogauk 2ex) and the very same mod that the watcher provides for this build (physical damage overtime multiplier), in this way u will lose just the 19 more damage of pride (a bit less since u will have also flat from elder amulet) and you won t notice it at all.
If you want more damage then you can grab some impale nodes, few points reaching the very same dps and even more.

All true. Still it should be mentioned, that his watchers eye and his timeless jewel contribute a HUGE amount of dps.

On the other hand, Blasphemers Grasp gloves with as many eleder items as possible, a Maim chest pseude 7 link as armour and a elder amulet with phys dot multi can get you nearly as high for much cheaper to start.

I just think it should be mentioned.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Hello there!

I haven't played PoE for quite some time now, 3 years I believe. Much has changed and I'm still learning a lot of stuff.

Is there a way I could see which passive points you have used in the passive skill tree?

Cheers!

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out how to use pastebin.
IGN: Exurath / Murakai / Verukai
Last edited by Murakai on Nov 19, 2019, 4:06:12 PM

Trying it with slayer crit bleed absolute boss obliteration
Can u post a leveling tree section?
"

*-* my axe enjoy it let me know :D
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"

does it workl with slayer?

dont want to make a new char so i will try it with my slayer^^