[3.8] ♥ HOLY BLEEDING, Gladiator Lacerate bleeds to death all end game, 9 milion dot

How do u deal with mana issues? apart from the -mana cost? Do u have any other things that leech/regen mana?
"
PandaZeus wrote:
How do u deal with mana issues? apart from the -mana cost? Do u have any other things that leech/regen mana?

just little source of leech from a jewel as u can see
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178

Pretty fun build

What do you reckon I upgrade next (apart from 6-linking), should I get the timeless jewel first?
Last edited by PandaZeus on Dec 17, 2019, 5:39:34 AM
Saw this build before the league start and it's very fun I haven't switched ( yet) and i've gotten quite lucky with currency. One thing I will say about this build is that starting out it's relatively cheap what you can use. When I started maps I found a very "decent" axe for 1c in poetrade

Also that axe you both crafted are really good I wish I had that kind of luck haha.

I had one question about your anoints.

Do you think deadly draw is better than Martial experience (possibly kinetic impact also)? Are the bleed ticks faster really that much better than 60% damage + the -12 physical reduc?

Also double strike pairs well with this for single target.

Hello, thanks for the build!

Would you mind explaining how elegant hubris jewel work? I haven't really played legion.

I bought and elegant hubris jewel close to yours (85000 coins) with victario. I put it in the same spot, but the passives dont give me bleed damage. Do i need exactly the same number of coins as yours?

If anyone can answer me, i would gladly appreciate
Last edited by nonooo on Dec 22, 2019, 7:28:50 AM
"
nonooo wrote:

Would you mind explaining how elegant hubris jewel work? I haven't really played legion.

I bought and elegant hubris jewel close to yours (85000 coins) with victario. I put it in the same spot, but the passives dont give me bleed damage. Do i need exactly the same number of coins as yours?

So when you put this into a jewel slot it will modify the nodes to be different, his gave him the crazy bleed passive. At the cost of losing the minor nodes ( strength, int, dex ) So what you're going to have to do and also I kind of would suggest against going this route until you're like 98 or 99 when you get up to that tree because you're missing alot of precious life nodes you're going to need if you wanna even attempt getting to that level as this build.

Anyways, what you're going to have to do is Divine orb the jewel to modify the coins commemorated to give you the proper passive.

The reason I say to avoid this is because the scion life nodes ( and endurance charges) are way more important to get than going that high up in the tree for a node that you can really only modify reliably when you're 99.

I just got into red maps 11-13's and I can clear the maps just fine the only thing i'm having trouble with or if someone else is in the same position the only thing you're going to get pretty much 1 shot by is a level 80+ elderslayer or certain metamorphs.

Another thing to add to this while i'm still typing is the new influenced items particularly to gloves and Two handed weapons are absolutely insane for this type of build. You can get culling strike to gloves and flat % bleed damage up to 138%. Which is flat out way better than % chance for bleeds to do 100% damage. https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Warlord#Two%20Hand%20Axes for reference if you're going to look.
Also the Attack speed + phys is excellent also. The possibilities for this build now are quite endless for how you wanna build it. I like the build, I've made some adjustments myself to the build but it's extremely fun to play.

"
"
nonooo wrote:

So when you put this into a jewel slot it will modify the nodes to be different, his gave him the crazy bleed passive. At the cost of losing the minor nodes ( strength, int, dex ) So what you're going to have to do and also I kind of would suggest against going this route until you're like 98 or 99 when you get up to that tree because you're missing alot of precious life nodes you're going to need if you wanna even attempt getting to that level as this build.

Anyways, what you're going to have to do is Divine orb the jewel to modify the coins commemorated to give you the proper passive.

The reason I say to avoid this is because the scion life nodes ( and endurance charges) are way more important to get than going that high up in the tree for a node that you can really only modify reliably when you're 99.

I just got into red maps 11-13's and I can clear the maps just fine the only thing i'm having trouble with or if someone else is in the same position the only thing you're going to get pretty much 1 shot by is a level 80+ elderslayer or certain metamorphs.

Another thing to add to this while i'm still typing is the new influenced items particularly to gloves and Two handed weapons are absolutely insane for this type of build. You can get culling strike to gloves and flat % bleed damage up to 138%. Which is flat out way better than % chance for bleeds to do 100% damage. https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Warlord#Two%20Hand%20Axes for reference if you're going to look.
Also the Attack speed + phys is excellent also. The possibilities for this build now are quite endless for how you wanna build it. I like the build, I've made some adjustments myself to the build but it's extremely fun to play.

Thanks for the explanation!
"
"
nonooo wrote:

OP is gone.... do you have time to explain what node should we pick up 1st 2nd 3rd and..... the build looks strong and fun to play.
is it expensive to made crazy as video? thanks dude.
"
lordfratos wrote:
"
"
nonooo wrote:

OP is gone.... do you have time to explain what node should we pick up 1st 2nd 3rd and..... the build looks strong and fun to play.
is it expensive to made crazy as video? thanks dude.

So I've been playing this build ( An interation ) of the build and like I said before and what OP said, getting started is extremely easy and you can make due with extremely cheap gear ( Less than an ex ) The only thing you're going to be spending a majority of your currency on if you wanna do red maps + ( end game 81+ elderslayer and level 6 awakener stuff is you need an extremely expensive weapon. That's the thing that is going to make or break your build.

If you follow the tree in his POB I pretty much took a lot of the stuff that OP did but instead of going up to get the node for the elegant hubris I instead went for the Scion life wheel and at the moment i'm in the process of crafting a 900 pdps warlord axe. Another route is to go 2h swords and hope you land a nice Starforge but like I said before, you really need to invest into this build with quite a bit of currency if you wanna keep up with the meta builds. Or go Dw Lacerate.

Personally the nodes I went for were Art of gladiator , Bravery , master of the arena, Destroyer and golems blood really early on in leveling.

Then crimson dance up to the Scion life nodes. I preferred to play it safe and made sure I had quite a bit of HP going into later content because this build can and will get 1 shot by a lot of stuff if you're not keeping up your leech and bleeds

Also in terms of expensive, if you want gear like his that he shows you for endgame that's around maybe 60-70 ex? The most expensive stuff like I said in order would probably be your weapon -> Pride Aul's -> Farrul -> and your circle of guilt. Everything else you can pretty much get away with a "decent" rare? Boots, belt (stygian would be ideal) And the gloves i'd recommend you spend a little bit more on the gloves. Attack speed is a must and there are some good influence modifiers for the gloves i'd check them out myself.

And if I didn't say before the Warlord mod for a 2h vaal axe "CAN" be competitive in terms of Pdps output vs an Elder mod 2h vaal axe. I don't know how to craft weapons in POB but when I do i'll make an update. I feel kind of bad hijacking the thread. I guess i'll update my thoughts on OP's build? Perhaps.
Sorry I'm a noob. How do I view your passive tree? The link just goes to a text file. Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info