[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Last edited by Klatschy on Apr 2, 2020, 2:44:10 PM
I got another question, please. Why is my energy shield getting reduced when I take the 'sovereignty' note on the tree? Why does increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills reduce shield and not enhance it with discipline?

Oh I think I got it. Its because of my ascendency, I need to reserve more, right?
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Apr 2, 2020, 1:21:23 PM
someone has Stoneskin Flayer? ign: AurendaAndresonstweint.
How do people craft the +1 minion and +1 spell wands? That would be nice if it was included in the guide.
Last edited by Jouchebag on Apr 2, 2020, 9:09:19 PM
"
op77 wrote:
"
op77 wrote:
So can someone help me out here? I have no idea why But Im dealing no where close to the damage of the build on budget gear

https://pastebin.com/L96q7T4r Here is my pastebin.Any help would be apriciated

Also no where as much es as the guide says on the budget version

You are missing a lot of stuff in this POB: weapon, ring, belt etc . . .
Last edited by hitmantb on Apr 2, 2020, 9:19:07 PM
"
IceSword wrote:
Last patch nerfed ES around 7% !!! WTF?!

Whaka shield's aura keyword changed.

The "aura effect on you" used to affect our ascendancy, because of 5 herald abuse, this entire key word is gone, now it only affects skill gem auras. Still a great budget shield but end game, you can probably do better with a +5% energy shield per block shield.
Last edited by hitmantb on Apr 2, 2020, 9:20:51 PM
Eradicator just instantly kills me on 9.4k es on the high budget cluster jewel one. Damn. I can't tell but it doens't feel as tanky as I wished it to be. HJope Sirus A8 will be doable for me to prevent big time frustration.
So the old unique waka-shield will still work as a budget option? Im trying to get stuff to try this build out.

I saw that the corrupted +1skill chest cost around 20ex (right color), so i thought id wait with that and bought an uncorrupted one for 25c, vaaled it and got the corruption. I think my luck for the league is gone now :)
Hi Everyone,

I got a stupid, probably, question, but can't seem to figure it out...
The Golden Rule - why? what does it do exactly for this build?
"
Grishnak79 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I got a stupid, probably, question, but can't seem to figure it out...
The Golden Rule - why? what does it do exactly for this build?

In fact it's because the herald of agony gem description is ambiguous.
"When you poison an enemy", change it for "when you poison someone".

The Golden Rule allow to poison yourself so it's like a double poison stack :
1 for the ennemy
1 for you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info