[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hey guys, still viable this build after 3.10.1c patch?
Is there some mandatory items to use in the "Kyuhlee Full POB with Cluster Jewels" versus the budget's one he proposed some page ago ?
How does this build work with Chaos Inoculation? I tried it and kept dying :( I have only 8.2k energy shield so far and I have a bleed potion.
"
How does this build work with Chaos Inoculation? I tried it and kept dying :( I have only 8.2k energy shield so far and I have a bleed potion.

Generally just need to molten shield / vaal molten shield at right time.

Obviously cap your elemental resistance.

You can take vaal discipline if you need an extra healing potion equivalent.
Last edited by hitmantb on Apr 1, 2020, 12:53:17 PM
"
kyuhlee00 wrote:
Let me introduce my low-budget build for 3.10.
I've used this build until I get +1 corrupted skin of the loyal and lv4 empower support.
In this build, I am not using any fancy gear, except +2 wand.
No empower, no corrupted skin of the loyal, no rare shield, no cyclopean belt, no awakened gems.

I just want to show that this build is still strong with a (relatively) low-budget.

My idea is using "Lone Messenger" and impale. Lone messenger gives 25% more damage to the agony and combining with 60 virulence stack, Agony has a huge amount of physical damage and attack speed. So, I leverage impale, and with large clusters and impale support, I can make 80% impale chance. But I can't use any aura, so the defense could be a problem. But I still can use the aspect of XXX, so I've used the aspect of spider. You can use the aspect of the crab if you prefer physical damage reduction.

Spec for lv90:
- ES: 8400
- DPS: 9M with 60 stacks, 80% impale
- Block: 75%
- spell block: 66% (will be 33% without lethal pride)
- Armour: 30,000
- Aspect of spider or crab

The equipped large jewels are not optimal, you can save 4 nodes if you apply an exalted orb on the jewel to grant 4th nodes on it.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/BpVmsv2p (You need to use the fork version PoB to correctly see the impale damage. 20 more stacks are not supported by PoB, so that I manually added them in lone messenger jewel.)

Sirus deathless: https://youtu.be/-V4ulx8-mVQ

tried it for like 2ex budget, w/o any good cluster jewels
-recover ES on block shield
-aspect of the spider
-arctic armour (it's not an aura)
-fenumus boots
-cwdt gmp ball lightning
with one Nostalgia and one -4% node near CI it's pretty easy to manage 99% mana reserved
It's a bit hard to cap resistances with spooder boots but on super low budged they work great.
Last edited by rawrstn on Apr 1, 2020, 3:28:39 PM
Hello, I'd like to ask you 4 questions:
1. For solely purpose of killing Sirus, which auras would you recommend? I am not sure if I should buy helmet with discipline or skitterbots mana reservation. (I've already bought Skitterbots but can buy Discipline as well)
2. For solely purpose of killing Sirus, would you recommend Time of Need or Bastion of Hope?
3. Which PoB should I use for playing on STD?
4. The wording for "auras effect on you" is only for Delirium or for STD as well? Thank you :)
"
Astralina wrote:
Hi, i have around 32-35 EX to invest, can i make this build work ?

I had same amount - it work - but you wull not facetank sirus with it. Red Tier maps nor problem.
I wanna get the Chaos Inoculation node but what do you do about bleeding? Is the Apep's Supremacy Vaal Spirit Shield shield good for this build? Sorry I'm a noob and what about the burning ground on some maps?
Lost about 500 ES after patch 3.10.1c and I don't really know why. From 10150 to 9580 Does anyone know why? I didn't have any source of x% increased Effect of Auras on you.
"
m3s5 wrote:
Lost about 500 ES after patch 3.10.1c and I don't really know why. From 10150 to 9580 Does anyone know why? I didn't have any source of x% increased Effect of Auras on you.

Whakatutuki o Matua

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info