[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I did everything as you described in the topic, my profile is public, some advice please, I sometimes die from metamorphs and my damage is quite small
11.3k ES, 6k mana pool
i have intimidate in my lethal pride and i use stoneskin Flayers spectres
Spoiler
Last edited by Pitou6 on Feb 22, 2020, 12:09:57 PM
"
Pitou6 wrote:
I did everything as you described in the topic, my profile is public, some advice please, I sometimes die from metamorphs and my damage is quite small
11.3k ES, 6k mana pool
Spoiler

Hello, I will give you a list of upgrades you should do:

-Your wand you can easily get a better one, if you cant upgrade atm you can get some juice from your wand, I think there is an suffix open so what you can do is craft aspect of the spider(aura).

-Use aspect of the spider instead of skitterbots(needs less mana reservation and you can have one free gem socket).

-Your helm you can upgrade it in 3 ways: divine it/get a better roll, lab enchant (you are looking for either reduced reservation on hatred/disc) and you after you do those two you can up the item quality to 28% (syndicate) or corrupt it for 30qual( beastcraft)

after you do the first 2 steps you are closer to being able to run discipline.
(worth over 2k es in later levels).

-is your reservation almost full? you need to have under 100 mana unreserved.

-you will get loads of Es and mana the next few levels since you are lvl 86 still. the next nodes you are getting are the 3 points in heart and soul and the 3 points in prodigal perfection.

-your shield can give you a lot more es, upgrade it for a roll above 185es with high mana roll (near 25) then either craft 28 resist from syndicate hakuor corrupt it from beastmastery for 30% qual.

-change poacher's mark ==> vulnerability and spirit offering ==> flesh offering. this will give you the dps boost that you lack.

These are your first priorities atm.
Last edited by FarmaConte on Feb 22, 2020, 3:02:25 PM
I've been having an issue where enemies with chaos resistance make it extremely difficult to build virulence stacks, especially when I tried out swapping the Lesser Poison Support for Greater Multiple Projectiles. It's not a problem against regular enemies, but bosses with chaos resistance give me trouble. What are people doing to get this to work for them?
"
SaintWacko wrote:
I've been having an issue where enemies with chaos resistance make it extremely difficult to build virulence stacks, especially when I tried out swapping the Lesser Poison Support for Greater Multiple Projectiles. It's not a problem against regular enemies, but bosses with chaos resistance give me trouble. What are people doing to get this to work for them?

You shouldn't have an issue vs chaos resist mobs.

If you meant poison avoidance mapmod:

You can swap in one of these, increases the chance to poison granted from hoag gem itself, the actual herald effect. Think I'm at around 15stacks on singletarget during those high tier AL8 maps with that mod, depends on the size of the boss.

Poison avoidance when doing maps on is kind of annoying so I tend to reroll those maps unless it's super juicy. Same deal with noreg/less reg since it becomes 80%+ less regen at AL8.
Last edited by Lysithea on Feb 23, 2020, 4:03:29 AM
Couple of questions here:

I have a yellow conv wand with +1 minion, just wondering best way to craft.
Best way to craft a % atrribues to elder belt. Can't find mod from delve, just chaos spam?
My timeless gem gives me both major keystone the same thing, wtf? doubled block
Last edited by LockedGoblin689 on Feb 23, 2020, 9:50:43 AM
"
Lysithea wrote:
If you meant poison avoidance mapmod:

You can swap in one of these, increases the chance to poison granted from hoag gem itself, the actual herald effect. Think I'm at around 15stacks on singletarget during those high tier AL8 maps with that mod, depends on the size of the boss.

Poison avoidance when doing maps on is kind of annoying so I tend to reroll those maps unless it's super juicy. Same deal with noreg/less reg since it becomes 80%+ less regen at AL8.

Ah, I hadn't even thought about that! That must be it, thanks
can anyone help me with crafting a good shield? I was thinking 5% ES on block along with +1 to all phys/chaos gems would be what I should shoot for so that's what I tried. I think I messed it up though and I ended up with a shaper/crusader influenced ilvl 69 titanium spirit shield. I tried fossil crafting it and spend about 8 ex with no results. I resorted to chaos spamming about 300 times with no result either. what would you guys suggest?

rlly loving the build btw :)

Thank You For A Wonderful BUILD!

SIRUS 8 deathless DONE from first try!

v1tAm1n^
"
"
Pitou6 wrote:
11.3k ES, 6k mana pool
Spoiler

Hello, I will give you a list of upgrades you should do:

-Your wand you can easily get a better one, if you cant upgrade atm you can get some juice from your wand, I think there is an suffix open so what you can do is craft aspect of the spider(aura).

-Use aspect of the spider instead of skitterbots(needs less mana reservation and you can have one free gem socket).

-Your helm you can upgrade it in 3 ways: divine it/get a better roll, lab enchant (you are looking for either reduced reservation on hatred/disc) and you after you do those two you can up the item quality to 28% (syndicate) or corrupt it for 30qual( beastcraft)

after you do the first 2 steps you are closer to being able to run discipline.
(worth over 2k es in later levels).

-is your reservation almost full? you need to have under 100 mana unreserved.

-you will get loads of Es and mana the next few levels since you are lvl 86 still. the next nodes you are getting are the 3 points in heart and soul and the 3 points in prodigal perfection.

-your shield can give you a lot more es, upgrade it for a roll above 185es with high mana roll (near 25) then either craft 28 resist from syndicate hakuor corrupt it from beastmastery for 30% qual.

-change poacher's mark ==> vulnerability and spirit offering ==> flesh offering. this will give you the dps boost that you lack.

These are your first priorities atm.

yo dude, thanks for the help, I got the enchantment on the helmet, aspect of the spider on a wand and start using discipline. and change my belt.
i use flesh offering, desecrate and projectile weakness its okay, or vulnerability better? pob says - projec.weak.
i can use only lvl 1 clarity, its okay?
I do not have currency for divine orbs, so my rolls are not very good yet
I want to get a better wand, so i need 1) to level of all minion gems and 2) to level of all spell gems ? need something more?
i have 15k ES and i am just killing sirius 8 afk)
but today I died some times from oneshot on maps I still don’t understand how to take such damage ( (without crit chance and multiplier and cannot regen)
and I'm a little unsure of the benefits of bottled faith, maybe there are better options soul ripper?
Spoiler
To not die from metamorphs you need to need soul ripper yeah.
I would say soul ripper is mandatory, bottled faith is optional.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info