[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hi I've been enjoying this build for the past couple days. Awesome!!

I have some questions though. what is the need for the golden rule? I understand we are immune to chaos damage so the resistance doesn't help, and the HoA gem says I only get virulence stacks when I poison an enemy. what am I missing here?

also, is there a place we can make use of unnatural instinct? I have one and if it will provide a decent benefit I'd like to use it, otherwise just goint to sell.

if I happen to go for a + gems on a chest slot which is best, duration gems or simply +1 skill gems, or another I haven't thought of? getting both is going to be too expensive I think..

Also for vaal molten shell am I just using vaal shells and not regular ones? this is the first time I ever really used it without codt. and is lvl 21 better or 23 quality better?

thanks for reading, again this is a very fun build!! I just wish everything didn't cost so damn much this late in the league!! lol.
Just a pro-tip!

Skin of the Loyal with proper sockets can be mighty expensive. I managed to snatch a Skin of the Lords with Resolute Technique (that does nothing for the build) for 40 chaos, instead of the Loyal that with equivalent sockets that would be 2-4 ex.
Guys, is there a crafting guide for our weapon here somewhere? I played a bit of this build this league and want to go right into it for next one. But I couldnt find a good start point to get a dream wand.
"
Chaudblitz wrote:
Guys, is there a crafting guide for our weapon here somewhere? I played a bit of this build this league and want to go right into it for next one. But I couldnt find a good start point to get a dream wand.

I think fossil crafting is your best bet, but I'm not sure I only just started this build and never used wands before. but out of all the options I looked at, fossil crafting seemed the most effective way to get a good wand for this build.
I was hoping someone could explain how I can run Hatred, Skitterbots, HoAG and Flesh and Stone at the same time. Every time I try to add F&S, it removes either Hatred or Skitterbots. Mana doesn't seem to be a problem, so am I missing a keystone or feature? Or am I limited to three Auras?

Thanks in advance.
:)
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Feb 21, 2020, 11:16:37 AM
Your profile is private, so i can't be sure, but i guess you have mortal conviction (from skin of the lord?).
"
Ozmika wrote:
I was hoping someone could explain how I can run Hatred, Skitterbots, HoAG and Flesh and Stone at the same time. Every time I try to add F&S, it removes either Hatred or Skitterbots. Mana doesn't seem to be a problem, so am I missing a keystone or feature? Or am I limited to three Auras?

Thanks in advance.
:)

I've been trying myself and the only way I can see it working is using the helm enchant or an ammy that has -mana reserve. I'm not sure if all of your jewels having 1% -mana reserve it works but so far I have:

circle of nostalgia with 48% rmr for herald of agony (40% baseline then 20% mana catalyst)
lvl 4 enlighten
gloves with +1 gem level (makes enlighten lvl 5)
Conqueror's Efficiency
charisma allocated on ammy
2 jewels that have 1% rmr

my HoA links are:

HoA - minion damage - pierce - damage on full life - maim - empower

edit: actually I accounted for all of that with precision still on, looks like it works without that.
Last edited by supafiya1989 on Feb 21, 2020, 11:39:51 AM
"
I dont understand golden rule, how does it work?

Herald of agony works in a way that you get a single virulence for each poison you inflict- both to an enemy or to yourself.
So Golden rule just reflect back to you every poison you inflict(you're immune to poison cause of CI so it doesn't matter), basically doubles your poison stack rate.
Hi,

I'm playing this build in standard :

I don't have "lethal pride kiloava"
I don't have "watcher's eyes"
I don't use spectres actually (i dont find them ^^)

I have 13530 ES , 340 of 8500 mana, , 88/78/79 res.
I don't know what the dps of the HoA, but I don't have pb with this build.

Good build :)

Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Feb 22, 2020, 10:39:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info